Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 

Legends of Cthulhu Retro Action Figure KS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jonwes

Number of posts : 4625
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Legends of Cthulhu Retro Action Figure KS   Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:27 pm

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/warpo/legends-of-cthulhu-retro-action-figure-toy-line

Another new KS vying for your money. I really love this one. The execution of it, with the packaging and everything is superb.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jonwes

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Cthulhu Retro Action Figure KS   Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:26 pm

Now, of course, for the AMAZING NEWS...

12'' Cthulhu revealed! He's unlocked at $200,000!

And, also equally as cool... the next stretch goal is Lovecraft himself! He's added to the levels that include the stretch goals for free once unlocked.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Gene Lantern

Number of posts : 995
Registration date : 2013-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Cthulhu Retro Action Figure KS   Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:52 pm

This stuff is spectacular! Not really a big Lovecraft fan but they did a brilliant job!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.scifijapan.com/forum/index.php
jonwes

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Cthulhu Retro Action Figure KS   Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:35 pm

I wasn't a huge Lovecraft fan, either. I just knew about the mythos. But the design and fun of this drew me in. I've actually listened to some of his stories on audiobook because of it. Some killer stuff there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattmanw54301

Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Cthulhu Retro Action Figure KS   Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:55 am

Whoa. These are awesome. Might get the 12" Cthulhu. Dannnnnggggg. Never thought I would see another Cthulhu toy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jonwes

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Cthulhu Retro Action Figure KS   Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:30 pm

You should, man! Hopefully pricing will be announced soon. Though you've got to get at least the Cultist level to add him, I believe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jonwes

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Cthulhu Retro Action Figure KS   Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:58 am

ONLY FIVE HOURS LEFT! If you want in, now's the time!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cinnur

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Cthulhu Retro Action Figure KS   Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:29 pm

If you are interested in Lovecraft stories brought to audio, look here, http://www.cthulhulives.org/radio/DART/index.html

I have enjoyed them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Legends of Cthulhu Retro Action Figure KS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Life, the Universe and Everything :: Sci Fi Discussion-
Jump to: