Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store

Share | 

083 - The Android Invasion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Rate this Story (5 Stars Being Best)
1 Star
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
2 Star
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
3 Star
33%
 33% [ 1 ]
4 Star
33%
 33% [ 1 ]
5 Star
33%
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Who North America

Number of posts : 5642
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: 083 - The Android Invasion   Wed May 01, 2013 2:34 pm

Post reviews, observations, factoids, etc, regarding this story in this topic. Do not post replies to other people's postings here. This information is being compiled for future publication. Please post your name or a suitable alias (initials, for example) for publication purposes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://whona.realtvboard.com
Scary

Number of posts : 7476
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: 083 - The Android Invasion   Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:49 pm

Another great story! I really like the idea of it all. The androids are very creepy and I love the idea of a false copy of a world. It had a great atmosphere throughout. However, the Kraals are a bit crap. Razz Also, UNIT feel very misused in this. Would have been nice if Harry and Benton had a bigger part to play since we won't see them again now.

Despite that though, I still really enjoyed this story. It was great to see Tom play the villain towards the end. I wish there had been more of that. This is definitely one of Tom's best serials.

Although the villains and 'the master plan' are actually really cliche and pretty crappy, the androids, the counterfeit surroundings and Tom & Lis make this a quality story and very enjoyable story.

5/5 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

083 - The Android Invasion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: The Doctor Who Viewer's Guide :: Season Thirteen - Fourth Doctor-
Jump to: