Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 

082 - Pyramids of Mars

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Rate this Story (5 Stars Being Best)
1 Star
 0% [ 0 ]
2 Star
 0% [ 0 ]
3 Star
 25% [ 1 ]
4 Star
 0% [ 0 ]
5 Star
 75% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

Who North America

Number of posts : 5695
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: 082 - Pyramids of Mars   Wed May 01, 2013 2:34 pm

Post reviews, observations, factoids, etc, regarding this story in this topic. Do not post replies to other people's postings here. This information is being compiled for future publication. Please post your name or a suitable alias (initials, for example) for publication purposes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Number of posts : 7476
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: 082 - Pyramids of Mars   Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:01 am

This is a really great serial! And does it live up to the hype? Yeah, I think it does! It actually feels really quite dark and serious, especial episode four. The scenes with Sutekh making the Doctor bow and the exchange between them both is chilling. Somehow they made me really care for Scarman and his brother despite them being just supporting characters. I really felt sorry for them.

The effects are also really good; they may fall flat by today's standards but they still look great. The time corridor is particularly nice. Sutekh's design is also really well done. I can understand why so many love this serial.

Great story, I've no faults to pick really. 5/5. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
082 - Pyramids of Mars
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: The Doctor Who Viewer's Guide :: Season Thirteen - Fourth Doctor-
Jump to: