Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 

so if Christopher Eccleston dose not want to be a part......

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Osbourne

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: so if Christopher Eccleston dose not want to be a part......   Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:35 pm

.... of the 50th Anniversary, do you think they should get some one whom look similar enough to play the 9th Doctor? We all know they did this for the 5 Doctors. Its a little different because William Hartnell passed away, but I think Richard Hurndall did a great job.
Personally I would love to see 8, 9,10,& 11. They did the Two Doctors, The Three Doctors, and The Five Doctors- so I would love to see The Four Doctors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.impulsecreations.net
The Castellan

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: so if Christopher Eccleston dose not want to be a part......   Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:46 pm

Well, Pertwee's son looks just like dad, right?

I think Arnold Vosloo could pull off a Ninth Doctor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: so if Christopher Eccleston dose not want to be a part......   Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:06 pm

I dont wanna see other actors playing such iconic roles - I know they did it in the Five Doctors and that was not too bad, but with the technology available now days they can bring back the ORIGINAL Doctors with CGI.

They can pull clips from past episodes to fit it all together like they did with the 4th Dr. in the Five Doctors....

They can even cut out the doctors and put them into the action, it would look like they are "in it"

If a who fan with a PC and DVD ripping software can do it so can the BBC

Back to top Go down
Caretaker maine

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2013-02-24

PostSubject: Re: so if Christopher Eccleston dose not want to be a part......   Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:07 pm

I wonder if the BBC has any film in the can they never used, sort of like the Beatles did with Anthology, I bet they do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Castellan

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: so if Christopher Eccleston dose not want to be a part......   Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:22 pm

I still say get Vosloo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Osbourne

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: so if Christopher Eccleston dose not want to be a part......   Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:21 pm

The Castellan wrote:
I still say get Vosloo.
he could pull it off IMO
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.impulsecreations.net
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9504
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: so if Christopher Eccleston dose not want to be a part......   Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:51 am

Well,
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6854
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: so if Christopher Eccleston dose not want to be a part......   Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:23 am

Ronpur wrote:
Well,
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Or, as one person said, "How could Christopher Eccleston refuse to come back to Doctor Who for an episode when he was in GI Joe?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9504
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: so if Christopher Eccleston dose not want to be a part......   Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:34 am

jaredofmo wrote:
Ronpur wrote:
Well,
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Or, as one person said, "How could Christopher Eccleston refuse to come back to Doctor Who for an episode when he was in GI Joe?"
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
D84

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2012-08-03

PostSubject: Re: so if Christopher Eccleston dose not want to be a part......   Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:36 am

Ronpur wrote:
jaredofmo wrote:
Ronpur wrote:
Well,
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

IF that's true, I may be done watchin the new series.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

so if Christopher Eccleston dose not want to be a part......
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Discussion-
Jump to: