Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 

Doctor Who Experience

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CompanionGallifrey42211

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2013-04-07

PostSubject: Doctor Who Experience   Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:59 pm

I don't know if anybody has ever been to the Doctor Who Experience. I know the event didn't happen to long ago. This even I do believe is based from Cardiff Bay;
The Doctor Who Experience is a walk through, showing original props ranging from the 1963 Doctor Who items, monsters, companions and foes. This "Experience" as Matt Smith explains allows every Doctor Who super-fan to star and walk through their very own Doctor Who adventure.

*begins to pack a suitcase* Laughing

This is the "about" posted from the Experiences' official website.

"This interactive journey takes you and the Doctor on a spectacular adventure through time and space. Step through a crack in time and help the Doctor, armed with his Sonic Screwdriver to escape from his foes, fly the TARDIS and come face-to-face with some of the scariest monsters seen on screen including Daleks, Cybermen and Sontarans. Featuring exclusive filmed sequences with Matt Smith and packed with amazing special effects, this multi-sensory experience is fun for the family and fans alike.

After your action-packed journey with the Doctor, there is so much more to see and explore. The world's most extensive collection of original Doctor Who props and artefacts includes the entire collection of Doctorsí iconic costumes from 1963 to the present day; the David Tennant TARDIS set and the Doctor's arch foes through the ages.

Specially created sets, images and interactive experiences allow you to discover first-hand what happens behind the scenes of the iconic television series, how the special effects are created and even how to walk like a Doctor Who monster. Donít miss out on this incredible adventure, book your tickets today!"

There have been no new things or Experience dates set from what I am looking at. I have known about it for a little while from pictures posted on facebook, twitter or one of those social media places with other Whovian fans that I know. I am hoping I can go soon.
For anyone on forum who has been to the Experience, feel free to discuss or share photos!
(Yet again sorry if there is already a topic discussion for this, I haven't had the chance to browse the whole forum yet! Moderators you can move me if im in the wrong spot again!) Very Happy

Your Whovian Friend,
CompanionGallifrey
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Experience   Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:50 pm

You can also get some vending machine minifigures that are for sale at the experience, I have a feeling it is random just like a regular gumball machine. The person who posted didnt give too many details.
Back to top Go down

Doctor Who Experience
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Discussion-
Jump to: