Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store

Share | 
 

 Show off your figure collections!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Show off your figure collections!!!   Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:13 pm

mattmanw54301 wrote:
Beautiful display too, Davro. I like to think that if I kept my collection in boxes, it would somehow look that cool.

Thanks Matt
Back to top Go down
Scary
RANK: Time Lord President


Number of posts : 7476
Age : 19
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:00 pm

SeaDevil wrote:
Wow, Scary...that's quite a collection of the little guys...!

Thanks, Sea! cheers

Great display, Davro! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:01 pm

Scary wrote:
SeaDevil wrote:
Wow, Scary...that's quite a collection of the little guys...!

Thanks, Sea! cheers

Great display, Davro! Very Happy

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
RANK: Time Lord President Elect


Number of posts : 6854
Age : 30
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:18 pm



"Straight line, keep together, watch out for the killer cars..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scary
RANK: Time Lord President


Number of posts : 7476
Age : 19
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:18 pm

Awesome shot, Jared! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jjm3
RANK: Brigadier


Number of posts : 264
Age : 44
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:27 pm

Now six of my Doctor figures have companion figures to cavort around with on adventures!

Now, UT and CO, let's bring on companions for the other five... Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronpur
RANK: The Doctor


Number of posts : 9511
Age : 53
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:44 pm

You could add 5 in with Peri, too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chuzzlewit
RANK: Celestial Intervention Agent


Number of posts : 3858
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:59 pm

jjm3 wrote:
Now six of my Doctor figures have companion figures to cavort around with on adventures!

Now, UT and CO, let's bring on companions for the other five... Very Happy

Awesome! I did that too, I just don't know how to post pictures! Mine has Third, Jo, Fourth, Leela, Fifth, (Caves) Peri, Sixth, Frobisher, Seventh, Benny (The stand in fig from Primeval), Eighth, Charley (Another Primeval fig with painted blonde hair), Ninth, Rose, Tenth, Martha, Eleventh, River Song.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amagon
RANK: Time Lord, Matrix Supervisor


Number of posts : 2730
Age : 43
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:21 pm

Ronpur wrote:
You could add 5 in with Peri, too.

Yes, and add Frobisher (Batman Returns penguin or one from TRU) for The 6th Dr!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chuzzlewit
RANK: Celestial Intervention Agent


Number of posts : 3858
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:35 pm

amagon wrote:
Ronpur wrote:
You could add 5 in with Peri, too.

Yes, and add Frobisher (Batman Returns penguin or one from TRU) for The 6th Dr!

Yep, that's what I did!

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:13 am

jjm3 wrote:
Now six of my Doctor figures have companion figures to cavort around with on adventures!

Now, UT and CO, let's bring on companions for the other five... Very Happy


This is seriously one of the coolest line-up photos that I have seen! It's fantastic!
~
Back to top Go down
Captain Ironmac
RANK: Prime Minister


Number of posts : 568
Age : 50
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:55 am

very nice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scary
RANK: Time Lord President


Number of posts : 7476
Age : 19
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:22 am

Great shot, jjm3! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronpur
RANK: The Doctor


Number of posts : 9511
Age : 53
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 pm

Here is my companion line up:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:19 pm

Your customs are seriously amazing, Ronpur! LOVE IT!
~
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
RANK: The Doctor


Number of posts : 9511
Age : 53
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:28 pm

AppleJack25 wrote:
Your customs are seriously amazing, Ronpur! LOVE IT!
~

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guvnagrover
RANK: Time Lord Commoner


Number of posts : 1032
Age : 44
Registration date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:06 pm

I'm late to the game regarding this, but I finally purchased Big Chief's 11th Doctor. Fantastic quality!!





Last edited by guvnagrover on Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:15 pm

Love the pictures! So that one is the 1/6th scale Doctor? I'm baffled by the small TARDIS and Dalek.

And... lovely background picture there.

I totally approve.

Yup.
~
Back to top Go down
guvnagrover
RANK: Time Lord Commoner


Number of posts : 1032
Age : 44
Registration date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:17 pm

AppleJack25 wrote:
Love the pictures! So that one is the 1/6th scale Doctor? I'm baffled by the small TARDIS and Dalek.

And... lovely background picture there.

I totally approve.

Yup.
~

Yes, it is the 1/6th scale Doctor. The small TARDIS and Dalek were on my table previous to taking the pic lol. I thought you would approve of the background pic Smile

Photobucket is driving me up the wall - two other pics won't display correctly, even though I've rotated them so that the pics were vertical and not horizontal. Definitely baffled...


Last edited by guvnagrover on Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:25 pm

guvnagrover wrote:
AppleJack25 wrote:
Love the pictures! So that one is the 1/6th scale Doctor? I'm baffled by the small TARDIS and Dalek.

And... lovely background picture there.

I totally approve.

Yup.
~

Yes, it is the 1/6th scale Doctor. The small TARDIS and Dalek were on my table previous to taking the pic lol. I thought you would approve of the background pic Smile

Photobucket is driving me up the wall - two other pics won't display correctly, even though I've rotated them so that the pics were vertical and not horizontal. Definitely baffled...

I noticed that photobucket can be annoying like that.

Oh cool! It looks like the Doctor has toys!

Hehe how can I not? I'm haunting iTunes right now waiting for the second episode to appear for download! I watched it last night and yeah, so much in love with that show. Seeing that in your Doctor Who picture has definitely brightened my day so thank you!
~
Back to top Go down
guvnagrover
RANK: Time Lord Commoner


Number of posts : 1032
Age : 44
Registration date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:28 pm

AppleJack25 wrote:
guvnagrover wrote:
AppleJack25 wrote:
Love the pictures! So that one is the 1/6th scale Doctor? I'm baffled by the small TARDIS and Dalek.

And... lovely background picture there.

I totally approve.

Yup.
~

Yes, it is the 1/6th scale Doctor. The small TARDIS and Dalek were on my table previous to taking the pic lol. I thought you would approve of the background pic Smile

Photobucket is driving me up the wall - two other pics won't display correctly, even though I've rotated them so that the pics were vertical and not horizontal. Definitely baffled...

I noticed that photobucket can be annoying like that.

Oh cool! It looks like the Doctor has toys!

Hehe how can I not? I'm haunting iTunes right now waiting for the second episode to appear for download! I watched it last night and yeah, so much in love with that show. Seeing that in your Doctor Who picture has definitely brightened my day so thank you!
~

Glad to have brightened your day cheers

Finally figured out the photobucket weirdness - I had to open the picture and then select advanced editing. Added the two other photos to my original post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jonwes
RANK: Time Lord, Gold Usher


Number of posts : 4623
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:17 am

Kept meaning to take pictures of the Halo cryopod I mentioned a while back. Love this thing! It goes so well with the Cybermen...
\

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:40 am

jonwes wrote:
Kept meaning to take pictures of the Halo cryopod I mentioned a while back. Love this thing! It goes so well with the Cybermen...
\


Oh wow those are so cool! You're right, they do go really well together!

You'd think that the Halo cryopod came with those Cybermen!

Fantastic!
~
Back to top Go down
Scary
RANK: Time Lord President


Number of posts : 7476
Age : 19
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:06 am

Wow! That does look awesome! I think I may pick one or two of those cryopods up! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amagon
RANK: Time Lord, Matrix Supervisor


Number of posts : 2730
Age : 43
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:19 pm

I got my Cyropod from Amazon, yet, I have seen it at Walmart too. Worth the $25! I'll use my for my custom DW fan film character, but also great for Cyber Controller.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Today at 6:21 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Show off your figure collections!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Collecting-
Jump to: