Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store

Share | 

Battlestar Galactica (Classic Series)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Battlestar Galactica (Classic Series)   Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:12 am

Since they are so small it is possible to have a collection that doesn't take up a whole corner in a room but just some space under your computer screen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlestar Galactica (Classic Series)   Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:09 pm

This bad boy along with some different books and stuff on the show will be hitting feepay soon. It is the spread from one of those super cool poster magazines they used to do in the 1970's.

Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel

Number of posts : 5897
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Battlestar Galactica (Classic Series)   Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:34 pm

My only surviving piece of classic BSG from the days of the series... Muffy!

And he still barks too! Except it gets a little run down with that last bark Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jonwes

Number of posts : 4623
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Battlestar Galactica (Classic Series)   Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:11 pm

That's awesome! LOL.

That's a cool poster too, Whoosier. I've seen some of those poster magazines around. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rust

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Battlestar Galactica (Classic Series)   Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:18 pm

Whoosier Whovian wrote:
This bad boy along with some different books and stuff on the show will be hitting feepay soon. It is the spread from one of those super cool poster magazines they used to do in the 1970's.

I keep grabbing at it, but I can't seem to pull it through my monitor...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Battlestar Galactica (Classic Series)   Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:07 pm

It is for sale along with some other Galactica books if anyone is interested. Havent taken pics of the whole mini collection for the fee of pay yet.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9510
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Battlestar Galactica (Classic Series)   Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:56 pm

I only have my small Muffet action figure. And he is tailess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Battlestar Galactica (Classic Series)   Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:18 am

That is one creepy ass daggit! Shocked Shocked Shocked

I just saw on feepay the three titanium classics going for $60.00! I think I will put mine up for sale. I have too many bills to pay and would like to pay them off.
Back to top Go down
jonwes

PostSubject: Re: Battlestar Galactica (Classic Series)   Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:26 am

Were they actually selling for that much? Just a word of warning, a full set of them sold at auction for $40 recently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Battlestar Galactica (Classic Series)   Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:30 am

jonwes wrote:
Were they actually selling for that much? Just a word of warning, a full set of them sold at auction for $40 recently.
That is how high the bids have gotten on it. There are always ebbs and flows on auctions.
Back to top Go down
jonwes

PostSubject: Re: Battlestar Galactica (Classic Series)   Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:59 pm

Definitely. I think selling individually always helps. The one auction I saw lumped them together and made it a bit confusing as to how many were included.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cruel Angel

PostSubject: Re: Battlestar Galactica (Classic Series)   Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:56 pm

Read on one of my dvd news sites today that there is an insert that came with the BSG Blood and Chrome blu ray- the classic Galactica series will be coming out on blu ray this year.

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9510
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Battlestar Galactica (Classic Series)   Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:26 pm

Oh, nice!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jonwes

PostSubject: Re: Battlestar Galactica (Classic Series)   Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:37 am

Not sure if you saw this, but Mattel is making an SDCC exclusive Hot Wheels version of the Classic Cylon Raider!

Quote :
Hot Wheels® Battlestar Galactica Cylon Raider
Destruction of the Twelve Colonies and the human race is the objective, and the Cylons will stop at nothing to achieve their goal. Celebrate the 35th Anniversary of the thrilling TV show with this 1:64 scale Battlestar Galactica Cylon Raider! Featuring VUM finish and die-cast body and chassis, this detailed replica comes on a commemorative blister card recalling the look of the original packaging from 1978. A perfect addition to any vintage collection, and a must-have for Battlestar Galactica fans!
This product will be available for pre-order at MattyCollector.com on June 4, 2013, to be picked up at San Diego Comic-Con (details to come). It will also be available for purchase at the show.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jonwes

PostSubject: Re: Battlestar Galactica (Classic Series)   Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:13 pm

They announced a Colonial Viper today! I hope the Battlestar is coming too!

Quote :
Hot Wheels® Battlestar Galactica Colonial Viper
In the desperate search for the fabled thirteenth colony, surviving pilots from the Twelve Colonies fly these single-person crafts, ever watchful for enemy Cylons. You’ve waited for many yahrens… now you can celebrate the 35th Anniversary of the original 1978 TV show with this finely detailed replica Battlestar Galactica Colonial Viper! In 1:64 scale with VUM finish and die-cast body and chassis, this fighter plane comes on a commemorative blister card that evokes the original Mattel packaging and fits seamlessly into your vintage collection.
This product will be available for pre-order at MattyCollector.com on June 4, 2013, to be picked up at San Diego Comic-Con (details to come). It will also be available for purchase at the show.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cruel Angel

PostSubject: Re: Battlestar Galactica (Classic Series)   Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:56 pm

Is seriously sweet.

I wonder how much...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jonwes

PostSubject: Re: Battlestar Galactica (Classic Series)   Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:04 pm

Good question. I wouldn't think more than $5 each, but I could be really wrong. LOL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlestar Galactica (Classic Series)   Today at 8:31 am

Back to top Go down

Battlestar Galactica (Classic Series)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Life, the Universe and Everything :: Sci Fi Discussion-
Jump to: