Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 
 

 New Console poll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Do you like my new TARDIS redecoration?
I like it!
69%
 69% [ 18 ]
I don't like it!
19%
 19% [ 5 ]
Not sure yet.
12%
 12% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 26
 

AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: New Console poll   Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:20 am

"Hello, I'm the Doctor and welcome to the TARDIS!"



Back to top Go down
Ronpur
RANK: The Doctor


Number of posts : 9510
Age : 53
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: New Console poll   Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:39 am

Going with not sure yet until I see it in action.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Console poll   Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:45 am

Ronpur wrote:
Going with not sure yet until I see it in action.

Very wise!

I might not like it once I see it on TV hahaha
Back to top Go down
Scary
RANK: Time Lord President


Number of posts : 7476
Age : 19
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: New Console poll   Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:59 am

I like it! Looks beautiful!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masterkhan
RANK: Prime Minister


Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2011-10-14

PostSubject: Re: New Console poll   Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:30 pm

Scary's right! Now THIS is a TARDIS!
Everything in that pic just looks friggin gorgeous and it wins my vote as the look it should have been since 2005.
I dunno but Matt's victorian costume has a nostagic Dr Who look too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeaDevil
RANK: Keeper of Traken


Number of posts : 5982
Age : 50
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: New Console poll   Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:48 pm

I'm totally diggin' it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krynoid
RANK: Prime Minister


Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: New Console poll   Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:31 pm

I think it mixes the old with the new fairly well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rust
RANK: Time Lord Commoner


Number of posts : 1557
Age : 33
Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: New Console poll   Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:42 pm

Much love. Looks like the TARDIS finally got rid of it's own "Colin Baker's Coat" and looks like a proper console again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cruel Angel
RANK: Time Lord Chancellor


Number of posts : 5895
Age : 45
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: New Console poll   Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:15 pm

Rust wrote:
Much love. Looks like the TARDIS finally got rid of it's own "Colin Baker's Coat" and looks like a proper console again.

Much agreed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Just Scott
RANK: Time Lord Commoner


Number of posts : 1234
Registration date : 2012-01-11

PostSubject: Re: New Console poll   Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:39 pm

In the "Is the Dr Who series becoming unpopular" thread I mentioned a couple of gripes about NuWho........

Just Scott wrote:

New-NuWho seems to be all rainbow coloured & shiney. It seems to draw the children to it (much like the kiddy catcher's cart in Chitty Chity Bang Bang) It seems to now be style over substance. It's now all about the marketing & the merchandise posiblilties.

Just Scott wrote:

All the kids will be Pied Pipered into forking out their pocket money

In summing up.........

Ladies & Gemtlemen of the Jury.....I give you exhibit A.

The Pied Piper/ Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Kiddy Catcher Mobile.

Look at the shiney lights children. Gaze in wonder as your pocket money gets robbed from you.


*sighs*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Console poll   Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:17 pm

Just Scott wrote:
In the "Is the Dr Who series becoming unpopular" thread I mentioned a couple of gripes about NuWho........

Just Scott wrote:

New-NuWho seems to be all rainbow coloured & shiney. It seems to draw the children to it (much like the kiddy catcher's cart in Chitty Chity Bang Bang) It seems to now be style over substance. It's now all about the marketing & the merchandise posiblilties.

Just Scott wrote:

All the kids will be Pied Pipered into forking out their pocket money

In summing up.........

Ladies & Gemtlemen of the Jury.....I give you exhibit A.

The Pied Piper/ Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Kiddy Catcher Mobile.

Look at the shiney lights children. Gaze in wonder as your pocket money gets robbed from you.


*sighs*

Wonderful stuff... its going to be amazing on screen and as a playset in 2013!!
Back to top Go down
The Castellan
RANK: Celestial Intervention Agent


Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: New Console poll   Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:39 pm

No more steampunk, no more Sanford and Son....now it's starting to look like Doctor Who again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Console poll   Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:12 pm

The Castellan wrote:
No more steampunk, no more Sanford and Son....now it's starting to look like Doctor Who again.

Yeah, Stanford and Son is called Steptoe and Son in England IE no more Earth Junk/Scrap yard trash glued to a console! I'm so excited, I love the nod to the Classic consoles on the new one, it has a wonderful modern feel to it as well.

Steptoe and Son will be 51 years old this Jan 4th, wonderful show indeed.

Back to top Go down
Evil Monkey Pope
RANK: Time Lord Council Guard


Number of posts : 1828
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: New Console poll   Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:02 pm

I think I'll hold out on voting until I see it on TV but so far I'm not impressed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://mattthecatania.wordpress.com/
Ronpur
RANK: The Doctor


Number of posts : 9510
Age : 53
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: New Console poll   Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:45 pm

The other thing I want to know, is this Matt's new costume forever? If it is, I am gonna make a custom!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Console poll   Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:48 pm

Makes me think of Phase II
Back to top Go down
Redfern
RANK: Time Lord Commoner


Number of posts : 1203
Age : 54
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: New Console poll   Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:18 am

Ronpur wrote:
The other thing I want to know, is this Matt's new costume forever?

I just assumed it's for the Christmas special since he's visiting Victorian England, then it's back to the college prof' motif in the next adventure. But I could be wrong.

Sincerely,

Bill

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mzzkiti.com
Ronpur
RANK: The Doctor


Number of posts : 9510
Age : 53
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: New Console poll   Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:32 am

Redfern wrote:
Ronpur wrote:
The other thing I want to know, is this Matt's new costume forever?

I just assumed it's for the Christmas special since he's visiting Victorian England, then it's back to the college prof' motif in the next adventure. But I could be wrong.

Sincerely,

Bill


That was what I was thinking, but I kind of like this look!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jonwes
RANK: Time Lord, Gold Usher


Number of posts : 4623
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: New Console poll   Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:44 am

I think this is just his look for the Christmas special, but from the pics we've seen he has another new look afterwords. He doesn't seem to go back to the tweed jacket with patches. Unless he just switches it up a lot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Super Poseable
RANK: UNIT Trooper


Number of posts : 18
Age : 44
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: New Console poll   Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:08 pm

I miss the previous warm color tones already. Sad
It's really hard to judge the depth of the room by that shot alone; I wonder if that's a gantry walkway in back similar to the 9th Doctor's console room?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
New Console poll
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Discussion-
Jump to: