Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store

Share | 

Old Timer fan says Hello would you like a jellybaby?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Daemon

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2012-10-06

PostSubject: Old Timer fan says Hello would you like a jellybaby?   Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:25 pm

HELLO!!!!!!!!! I want to introduce myself to the forum. I have been The Doctors "ComFANion" since late 70's. My first stories that I can remember clearly as a kid are "The Brain of Morbius" and "Seeds of Doom". Although I had seen Dr. Who before those 2 stories I NEVER forgot and remain my sentimental favorites to this day. I love discussing The Doctors. I used to own a comic/gaming/collectors store and in the area where I was you just could NOT find any of the VHS Who. I even got some from whona for the store but most came from my movie distributor and I stocked ALL of the releases. People would drive 90+ miles just to get one. This was of course during the early days of e-bay. All that has changed. I have a lot of Dr. Who merchandise some of which I plan on maybe trading/selling. I am going to make my second post in DVD section as I have outed 2 counterfeit sellers this week. Glad to be here and looking forward to my journey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 5984
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Old Timer fan says Hello would you like a jellybaby?   Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:45 pm

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy yourself! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guvnagrover

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Old Timer fan says Hello would you like a jellybaby?   Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:02 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Timer fan says Hello would you like a jellybaby?   Today at 10:42 am

Back to top Go down

Old Timer fan says Hello would you like a jellybaby?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Service Discussion :: Welcome to the Forum-
Jump to: