Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store

Share | 

They see me Trekkin...They hatin'.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mattmanw54301

Number of posts : 1219
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: They see me Trekkin...They hatin'.....   Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:30 pm

OK, so here is my deal. Every day I go to work with people who want NOTHING to do with science fiction of any kind. They are all about the Hunger Games, Twilight, Jersey Shore, and Real Housewives. Also, they roll their eyes and make fun of my science fiction obsession. So, I try to wear sci fi related clothing whenever I can, just to show that I am interested in other things. To that end, I come here whenever possible to connect with fellow sci fi fans. Here are some of my shirts that I wear to work. Starting with my Trek ones:

I have collected these over the course of this summer. Here are the latest that just arrived wednesday:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9511
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: They see me Trekkin...They hatin'.....   Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:31 pm

Nice shirts! My girlfriend gave me the "Trek Yourself" one for my birthday. And I have a red uniform t-shirt that I wear a lot.

I saw your Who shirt thread too. I have a few, my favorite being the Tardis/Delorian crash shirt. Newest one is a NASA logo with NASA replaced with TARDIS and the TARDIS orbiting the logo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DalekEmperor101

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2013-03-04

PostSubject: Re: They see me Trekkin...They hatin'.....   Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:53 pm

Some nice shirts there. Just spied a Klingon Warship!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ecaudios.forumotion.co.uk/
AJinHarlan

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2013-02-19

PostSubject: Re: They see me Trekkin...They hatin'.....   Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:41 pm

Haha love it! Tell it to them!

It's interesting though, their interest with "Hunger Games" yet completely hating on scifi.

Way to be passive aggressive in dealing with them! lol
~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They see me Trekkin...They hatin'.....   Today at 7:55 am

Back to top Go down

They see me Trekkin...They hatin'.....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Life, the Universe and Everything :: Sci Fi Discussion-
Jump to: