Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 

help with identifing an old magazine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
alienmulder

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: help with identifing an old magazine   Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:34 am

wondering if anyone on this board can help me with this. friend of mine had found this while cleaning out some boxes. wondering if anyone would know if might be of any value or if it should just be thrown out. he had kept it cuz hes a star trek fan but has searched the internet and hasnt found any mention this anywhere

Back to top Go down
View user profile
guvnagrover

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: help with identifing an old magazine   Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:03 am

I'm not positive, but it looks to be a newspaper dedicated to the home video market, since it was huge during that time period. Perhaps it was a newsletter for the video rental stores.

Not sure if it's worth anything these days, but you never know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Who North America

Number of posts : 5642
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: help with identifing an old magazine   Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:13 am

From Falcon Video Publications; the first line in the article identifies it as geared toward the VHS market: "The new videocassette releases for September..."

This was indeed an "industry insider" newspaper pushed at video rental stores. As to value, it probably has almost none as the articles add no pertinent information to the shows in question and is not in high demand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://whona.realtvboard.com

help with identifing an old magazine
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Life, the Universe and Everything :: Sci Fi Discussion-
Jump to: