Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 

I WANT ONE!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Just Scott

Number of posts : 1234
Registration date : 2012-01-11

PostSubject: I WANT ONE!!!   Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:06 pm

Shocked BY ZEUS' BEARD - SHE'S A BEAUTY!!! Shocked

This Star Wars inspired theater rivals the LucasArts Ranch in regards to authentic Star Wars memorabilia. This Grand Imperial theater is owned by a couple passionate Star Wars fans just outside of Seattle. Designed to appear like the command deck of the Death Star from The Empire Strikes Back, you will find a variety of life sized Star Wars characters in the theater including C-3PO, Boba Fett and Han Solo frozen in carbonite. The entrance to the theater is covered in poster cases from the three original Star Wars movies as well as a poster for The Phantom Menace and the Clone Wars animated series.

The theater is equipped with three rows of seating (Cinematech Valentino Chairs) and stretches back a bit over 20 feet from the screen to the rear wall. The crystal clear image is sent to the screen by a Runco VX5C 3-Chip DLP Projector and surround sound bounces off the Death Star walls with a series of Meridian speakers. You will also find a Pioneer Laserdisc Player, Meridian 800 DVD Player, Meridian 861 Preamp, Crestron Theater Remote and a Monster HTS3600 Power Center equipped in the theater. (See the second to last slide for the entire equipment list).

Last edited by Just Scott on Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 5982
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: I WANT ONE!!!   Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:38 pm

Oh, WOW!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guvnagrover

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: I WANT ONE!!!   Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:31 pm

I want one too - but I really want that life size Han Solo in Carbonite!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I WANT ONE!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Life, the Universe and Everything :: Sci Fi Discussion-
Jump to: