Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 
 

 Chip figure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Chip figure   Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:04 pm

If I want to sell him what is he worth?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Chip figure   Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:42 pm

What anyone is willing to pay for him.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Chip figure   Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:35 pm

davro wrote:
What anyone is willing to pay for him.

Ok so it varies. Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Chip figure   Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:07 pm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DR-Doctor-Who-CHIP-Action-Figure-5-4-VERY-RARE-/320552193494?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4aa2664dd6#ht_2862wt_1080
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Chip figure   Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:35 pm

davro wrote:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/DR-Doctor-Who-CHIP-Action-Figure-5-4-VERY-RARE-/320552193494?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4aa2664dd6#ht_2862wt_1080

Thanks and do they really need to put that word RARE on everything? >.<
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
RANK: Time Lord President Elect


Number of posts : 6854
Age : 30
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Chip figure   Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:54 pm

Nope. But if they think it will help it sell, they will.

I once found a Toby figure on eBay marked as "Chieftain." The seller seriously admitted they had no clue what the figure was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Chip figure   Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:55 pm

jaredofmo wrote:
Nope. But if they think it will help it sell, they will.

I once found a Toby figure on eBay marked as "Chieftain." The seller seriously admitted they had no clue what the figure was.

lmao I have no clue what you quoted is. >.<
Back to top Go down
rdks
RANK: Celestial Intervention Agent


Number of posts : 3520
Age : 43
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Chip figure   Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:21 pm

jaredofmo wrote:
I once found a Toby figure on eBay marked as "Chieftain." The seller seriously admitted they had no clue what the figure was.
I scored a box of figures a few years back. The woman had no idea what they were, she just said they were her sons unwanted action figures and she didn't know what they were from. The lot was just called "various figures" and she wanted $18.

It was the entire S1 Primeval collection (with 2 Helen Cutters), a Sycorax Leader, Captain Jack, and a Ninth Doctor.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Chip figure   Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:26 pm

rdks wrote:
jaredofmo wrote:
I once found a Toby figure on eBay marked as "Chieftain." The seller seriously admitted they had no clue what the figure was.
I scored a box of figures a few years back. The woman had no idea what they were, she just said they were her sons unwanted action figures and she didn't know what they were from. The lot was just called "various figures" and she wanted $18.

It was the entire S1 Primeval collection (with 2 Helen Cutters), a Sycorax Leader, Captain Jack, and a Ninth Doctor.


Sweet I need deals like that. Sad
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Chip figure   Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:16 am

ThomasIsherwood wrote:
rdks wrote:
jaredofmo wrote:
I once found a Toby figure on eBay marked as "Chieftain." The seller seriously admitted they had no clue what the figure was.
I scored a box of figures a few years back. The woman had no idea what they were, she just said they were her sons unwanted action figures and she didn't know what they were from. The lot was just called "various figures" and she wanted $18.

It was the entire S1 Primeval collection (with 2 Helen Cutters), a Sycorax Leader, Captain Jack, and a Ninth Doctor.


Sweet I need deals like that. Sad

You can find deals on ebay if you look very carefully, I got a remembrance renegade Dalek for $10.00 because of the way it was worded and a 11th Dr TARDIS playset, 7th Dr TARDIS and a bunch of Daleks and figures fore $30.00.... deals are there just look carefully.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Chip figure   Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:37 am

Any tricks in searching in the engine I mean. Smile
Back to top Go down
rdks
RANK: Celestial Intervention Agent


Number of posts : 3520
Age : 43
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Chip figure   Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:30 am

davro wrote:
and a 11th Dr TARDIS playset, 7th Dr TARDIS and a bunch of Daleks and figures fore $30.00....
There used to be this guy here, ogron, who ticked everyone off with his arrogance and holier-than-thou attitude before quitting the forum in a huff, who got the exact same deal.

What a coincidence!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scary
RANK: Time Lord President


Number of posts : 7474
Age : 19
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Chip figure   Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:01 am



Intriguing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Chip figure
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Collecting-
Jump to: