Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 

ACE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9510
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: ACE!   Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:31 pm

Reading the interview with Sophie Aldred in DWM. It seams, that had we not lost the amazing Liz Sladen, RTD had planned to bring Ace on to the Sarah Jane Adventures. If I didn't have enough reason to be sad over her passing, the loss of so many potential stories is just wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Castellan

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: ACE!   Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:14 pm

Well, better to appear on Doctor Who instead, since I can not imagine anyone like Ace simply wanting to return to the mundane life on modern day Earth. I could see her her the stars on some vessel, instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bret_owen99

Number of posts : 2106
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: ACE!   Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:57 pm

As much as I loved the Sarah Jane Adventures, I really think it would behoove the current show if it brought old companions back. Ace, Tegan, and many others would be welcomed with open arms by fandom.

Think how much impact Elisabeth Sladen had on the tenth Doctor. She appeared in his second story, and we as the fans saw Sarah Jane Smith give him her approval. I really think that helped put over Ten right away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Castellan

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: ACE!   Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:27 am

Bring the old companions back if possible, I say, since give SOME indication that the classics fans get something as well. Ace, especially since we never found out what happened to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

ACE!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Discussion-
Jump to: