Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store

Share | 

what toys from sci fi and fantasy would you like to see

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
hitman hart

Number of posts : 1150
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: what toys from sci fi and fantasy would you like to see    Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:17 pm

bret_owen99 wrote:
Blade Runner

oooooohhhh, another harrison ford toy! awesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evil Monkey Pope

Number of posts : 1828
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: what toys from sci fi and fantasy would you like to see    Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:21 pm

I still need a Dr. Gaius Baltar to go with my Caprica Six.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://mattthecatania.wordpress.com/
bret_owen99

Number of posts : 2106
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: what toys from sci fi and fantasy would you like to see    Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:25 pm

hitman hart wrote:
bret_owen99 wrote:
Blade Runner

Everyone from that cast was Golden. Edward James Almos, Rutger Hauer, Darryl Hannah. I would want figures of everyone, flying cars, his apartment, rooftop playset, even the White Dragon eatery. I know it was an adult movie, but I'm still surprised there has never been much official merchandise made.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evil Monkey Pope

PostSubject: Re: what toys from sci fi and fantasy would you like to see    Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:07 am

I got the unofficial 12" Deckard & Roy Batty a few years ago.
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel

Number of posts : 5898
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: what toys from sci fi and fantasy would you like to see    Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:38 am

bret_owen99 wrote:
hitman hart wrote:
bret_owen99 wrote:
Blade Runner

Everyone from that cast was Golden. Edward James Almos, Rutger Hauer, Darryl Hannah. I would want figures of everyone, flying cars, his apartment, rooftop playset, even the White Dragon eatery. I know it was an adult movie, but I'm still surprised there has never been much official merchandise made.

We might see some retroactive figures when the next movie comes out. I think Ridley is gearing up for it after Prometheus

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
hitman hart

PostSubject: Re: what toys from sci fi and fantasy would you like to see    Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:58 am

my dad has the car carded somewhere. it was on display when i was a kid and i wanted to open it every day and play with it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Castellan

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: what toys from sci fi and fantasy would you like to see    Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:57 am

Conan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greenk9

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: what toys from sci fi and fantasy would you like to see    Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:23 pm

the hitchhikers guide- 80's tv show figures
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dave

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: what toys from sci fi and fantasy would you like to see    Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:21 am

Tomorrow People action figures....I dunno why I just do.

Oh and a limited edition Sapphire and Steel set...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greenk9

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: what toys from sci fi and fantasy would you like to see    Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:32 pm

dave- just no peter davison tomorrow people...that still gives me nightmares. I would love tomorrow figures though...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: what toys from sci fi and fantasy would you like to see    Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:03 pm

As long as we got full size jaunting belts and also a TIM that was in the last season.
Back to top Go down
The Castellan

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: what toys from sci fi and fantasy would you like to see    Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:31 am

The characters from the Monty Python's Flying Circus, "Science Fiction Sketch" sketch.

Come on, a giant blancmange and a bunch of Scotsmen would make an excellent set. What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hitman hart

PostSubject: Re: what toys from sci fi and fantasy would you like to see    Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:14 am

thinking today some tru blood figs would be cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jonwes

Number of posts : 4623
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: what toys from sci fi and fantasy would you like to see    Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:35 am

Evil Monkey Pope wrote:
I got the unofficial 12" Deckard & Roy Batty a few years ago.

I would so love Hot Toys (or maybe Big Chief if their Matt figure turns out well!) to tackle Blade Runner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
happydalek

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: what toys from sci fi and fantasy would you like to see    Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:35 am

Cruel Angel wrote:
I could do with an Orion Quest and Brenda figure from Grandizer.
The 12" version (on the left) is hard to find, but you can still find the one sitting in the cockpit as it just came out last year. Can you imagine if there was a Spacier to scale with that cockpit? LOL!

Now as for her, the bust (in the middle) also came out recently and can still be found, but that's not the case for the figures. At any rate, neither the bust nor the figures have her wearing her hat, which is the way I think of her...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
happydalek

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: what toys from sci fi and fantasy would you like to see    Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:33 am

There are also busts of her in her red flight suit, with and without helmet:

Can't find any figure of her in her civilian clothes, though.

And here is a pic of the cockpit toy I had as a kid, along with the (missile launching!) buggy toy:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cruel Angel

Number of posts : 5898
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: what toys from sci fi and fantasy would you like to see    Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:47 am

Love for Orion and Grandizer cheers

First anime i ever watched...

Back in the day, i only had the Spacer toy with the maybe 2 inch tall Grandizer that you could eject.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
D4L3K

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: what toys from sci fi and fantasy would you like to see    Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:34 pm

I'd like to see the much overlooked Superman films get an action figure range from Hasbro.
The Christopher Reeve films.
Lois in her first Superman interview/first flight outfit. Lois and the Metropolis Helicopter.
Lex and Otis, Miss Teshmacher (sp), Jorel, Lara, Kalel and the huge crystal star ship.
Ursa, Non, General Zod.
Clark and Lois, Fortress playset. Jimmy. Lois and her red car to reinact the Earthquake scene.
Why was this range never done at a time it was big to do so?
Star Wars, Tron, Black Hole, Indiana Jones and so on...

Speaking of the Black Hole, I'd love an updated range. The Mego humans are pretty faceless. Kubrick did fantastic remakes on Vincent and Old Bob. Why he made Maximillian so small is beyond me.
This time release that Palomino, and the probe ship, and air cars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evil Monkey Pope

PostSubject: Re: what toys from sci fi and fantasy would you like to see    Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:49 am

Hasbro doesn't have the Superman movie license, but Mattel & Hot Toys have made some.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what toys from sci fi and fantasy would you like to see    Today at 7:53 am

Back to top Go down

what toys from sci fi and fantasy would you like to see
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Life, the Universe and Everything :: Sci Fi Discussion-
Jump to: