Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 

The end for the Williams family? SPOILER tag added!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: The end for the Williams family? SPOILER tag added!!!   Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:36 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Scary

Number of posts : 7474
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: The end for the Williams family? SPOILER tag added!!!   Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:02 am

I want Amy to go but not Rory.

Unfortunately it's the other way around. Amy stays, Rory goes; most likely gets killed 'again.' This is what I've heard anyway, dunno its reliability so don't quote me.

What about River/Melody though? She's one of the family, I wonder if she'll leave or not?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The end for the Williams family? SPOILER tag added!!!   Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:09 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Scary

PostSubject: Re: The end for the Williams family? SPOILER tag added!!!   Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:57 am

workstinx wrote:
Spoiler:

Moffat's stories are too twisted and "there's an even bigger picture!" themed to just make them walk out the TARDIS and have enough. It's possible, but I highly, highly, highly doubt it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocco

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: The end for the Williams family? SPOILER tag added!!!   Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:50 pm

Its already been said Amys back for Series 7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bret_owen99

Number of posts : 2106
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: The end for the Williams family? SPOILER tag added!!!   Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:59 pm

could be just flashbacks (maybe with river???). who knows. after this two part series, i can't really be excited for next year. (what a twist!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6854
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: The end for the Williams family? SPOILER tag added!!!   Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:19 pm

I can't see how the Williamses (or Ponds?) could have a regular life considering River apparently lives in the future. Unless her Time Lord DNA gave her a REALLY long life so that she outlived her parents. And everyone else's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scary

PostSubject: Re: The end for the Williams family? SPOILER tag added!!!   Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:00 am

jaredofmo wrote:
I can't see how the Williamses (or Ponds?) could have a regular life considering River apparently lives in the future. Unless her Time Lord DNA gave her a REALLY long life so that she outlived her parents. And everyone else's.

Well if she is even a fraction Time Lord then it is inevitible she will live longer since everytime she dies she'll just regenerate and start again (until of course when she dies in the library).
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The end for the Williams family? SPOILER tag added!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Discussion-
Jump to: