Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 

No Full Series for Doctor Who in 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
squishy

Number of posts : 2155
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: No Full Series for Doctor Who in 2012   Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:26 pm

There will be a series, not sure if he meant recording in 2012 or if all showing in 2012. Not too important as I'd rather everyone takes their time and make good episodes rather than rush and Matt Smith want to leave early due to not being able to work on anything else.

It is good to hear that something is planned for the 50th. We all know we want The Eight Doctors plus 3 clever clips Inserted. Neither the 10th or 20th Anniversay shows were all that logical and had to work around aging actors. But they are both great fun for special times of the year. Wouldn't even mind of the 2013 Christmas Episode ended up as the 50th Anniversary show as that's usually a bit silly anyways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scary

Number of posts : 7476
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: No Full Series for Doctor Who in 2012   Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:05 pm

*Groans*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bret_owen99

Number of posts : 2106
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: No Full Series for Doctor Who in 2012   Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:55 pm

now he's saying it will be shown. i don't know, after piers left, this new guy seems to be making waves, and not getting along with moffat. reminds me of the whole michael grade "the show is hiatus for a couple of years" (yeah grade, we bought that. every show takes a couple of years off).

as much as i don't like moffat, this new head of drama for bbc seems like he's making trouble. doesn't seem good to me for who. could mean less budget (than what they are already working on), less episodes, or even a hiatus. and i thought the tennant "specials" were a bad omen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

No Full Series for Doctor Who in 2012
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Discussion-
Jump to: