Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 
 

 vashta nerada

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
regenerated and done
RANK: UNIT Sergeant


Number of posts : 95
Age : 19
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: vashta nerada   Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:03 am

i think i saw the vashta nerada in paranormal activity Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: vashta nerada   Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:15 am

lol Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
Scary
RANK: Time Lord President


Number of posts : 7476
Age : 19
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: vashta nerada   Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:24 am

Seriously scary film.... Didn't wanna go in the attic for a few weeks incase I found a burnt out picture of myself or something... *shivers*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bret_owen99
RANK: Time Lord Council Guard


Number of posts : 2106
Age : 40
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: vashta nerada   Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:22 pm

watch the sequal, no hollywood movie has made me laugh so hard. loved the first one, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scary
RANK: Time Lord President


Number of posts : 7476
Age : 19
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: vashta nerada   Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:04 pm

bret_owen99 wrote:
watch the sequal, no hollywood movie has made me laugh so hard. loved the first one, though.

Haven't seen the second in case it's worse than the first... Apparently some baby breaks a guy's neck? *Double shivers*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bret_owen99
RANK: Time Lord Council Guard


Number of posts : 2106
Age : 40
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: vashta nerada   Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:39 pm

yeah, i loved the "breaking neck" scene ( i won't tell you who does it). it made me think, if i'm ever possesed by a ghost or demon, i'll instantly learn green beret skills. forget the old "clawing, scratching" or even "cannibal" demons of old. this one is like a ninja. swoops in, no fuss no muss. seriously, demons should be used in special ops (who knows, maybe it was really the pa demon who found osama?).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rmlextreme
RANK: Prime Minister


Number of posts : 779
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: vashta nerada   Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:27 pm

Who would win

WEEPING ANGELS VS Vashna Nerada

Stone Cold Steve Austin Special Guest Ref!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rust
RANK: Time Lord Commoner


Number of posts : 1557
Age : 33
Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: vashta nerada   Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:46 pm

bret_owen99 wrote:
yeah, i loved the "breaking neck" scene ( i won't tell you who does it). it made me think, if i'm ever possesed by a ghost or demon, i'll instantly learn green beret skills. forget the old "clawing, scratching" or even "cannibal" demons of old. this one is like a ninja. swoops in, no fuss no muss. seriously, demons should be used in special ops (who knows, maybe it was really the pa demon who found osama?).

It's like modern Olympic Sprinter Zombies.

The monsters of Old weren't scary enough, so they had to jazz them up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CGren123
RANK: Time Lord Council Guard


Number of posts : 2363
Age : 28
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: vashta nerada   Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:28 am

rmlextreme wrote:
Who would win

WEEPING ANGELS VS Vashna Nerada

Stone Cold Steve Austin Special Guest Ref!

Neither of them. The Vashta Nerada only eat flesh and the Weeping Angels are always stone. It'd be one of the most pointless fights in the whole of Whoniverse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scary
RANK: Time Lord President


Number of posts : 7476
Age : 19
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: vashta nerada   Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:58 pm

CGren123 wrote:
rmlextreme wrote:
Who would win

WEEPING ANGELS VS Vashna Nerada

Stone Cold Steve Austin Special Guest Ref!

Neither of them. The Vashta Nerada only eat flesh and the Weeping Angels are always stone. It'd be one of the most pointless fights in the whole of Whoniverse.

But who knows what their form are when we do not see them? They could turn from stone to flesh, perhaps? If the Vashta turned out the lights, the Weeping Angels would slaughter them! Or perhaps the Vashta would eat their flesh? It'd be quite interesting fight, I reckon. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
regenerated and done
RANK: UNIT Sergeant


Number of posts : 95
Age : 19
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: vashta nerada   Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:35 pm

interesting hhmmmm IM STILL WORKING ON MEDUSA .VS.THE WEEPING ANGELS THOUGH i mean think about it for a min or two
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
vashta nerada
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Discussion-
Jump to: