Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store

Share | 

Ghostbusters III and Ghostbusters: The Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
J. Thomas Jeans

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Ghostbusters III and Ghostbusters: The Game   Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:36 pm

I don't know how many of you are Ghostbusters fans, but I really am. I've been a fan since I was a child, so it stands to reason that I have for a long time wanted a third film. For whatever reason (mostly to do with Bill Murray, if you believe the stories), a third film has never happened.

But according to Dan Aykroyd, Bill Murray has finally agreed to do a third Ghostbusters film... albeit in CGI animation. Aykroyd also indicated that a Ghostbusters video game is in development (a very early build had been released to the viewing public when it was thought the game would be on hold for a really, really long time). Aykroyd's comments indicate that he will be doing voice work and motion-capture for the game next year.

Both interviews can be read here and here, respectively.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LakeErieMonster

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters III and Ghostbusters: The Game   Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:53 pm

I ended up going to the resale store and purchasing tons of the Real ghostbusters action figs. Then they re-released the cartoons on dvd. perfect timing. That would be great if a 3rd film came out! With special effects being what they are it would be great.

By the way the firestation playset works well with the who 5" range
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doctor Xombie

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters III and Ghostbusters: The Game   Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:56 pm

I'm all for a Ghostbusters 3. I loved both movies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.DOCTORXOMBIE.com
LakeErieMonster

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters III and Ghostbusters: The Game   Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:13 pm

Was wondering now that the new video games are slated does anyone think that it might drum up a call for a new GB movie? Would people like a true 3rd movie, or would a reboot suit this franchise?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
timewarrior

Number of posts : 3948
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters III and Ghostbusters: The Game   Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:53 pm

NO REBOOTS! Reboots are for people who can't think of original things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters III and Ghostbusters: The Game   Today at 3:54 am

Back to top Go down

Ghostbusters III and Ghostbusters: The Game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Life, the Universe and Everything :: Sci Fi Discussion-
Jump to: