Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 
 

 top ten game

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28
AuthorMessage
SeaDevil
RANK: Keeper of Traken
avatar

Number of posts : 6447
Age : 51
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:59 pm

It's your turn, Whoosier. rdks got mine right and you got his right, so it's up to you...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeaDevil
RANK: Keeper of Traken
avatar

Number of posts : 6447
Age : 51
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:49 am

Oh, very well...

8. "My body may be cybernetic but my mind stays human!"

(remember, the next post must give the correct villain who said that and post a new quote for the next person to identify...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cruel Angel
RANK: Time Lord Chancellor
avatar

Number of posts : 6042
Age : 46
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:02 pm

SeaDevil wrote:
Oh, very well...

8. "My body may be cybernetic but my mind stays human!"

(remember, the next post must give the correct villain who said that and post a new quote for the next person to identify...)

Uh, Robocop? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: top ten game   Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:04 pm

SeaDevil wrote:
Oh, very well...

8. "My body may be cybernetic but my mind stays human!"

(remember, the next post must give the correct villain who said that and post a new quote for the next person to identify...)

Um Six Million Dollar Man? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
RANK: The Doctor
avatar

Number of posts : 9599
Age : 54
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:17 pm

Vaughn from Invasion!

OK,an easy one:
9: My dear, *nobody* could be as stupid as *he* seems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CGren123
RANK: Time Lord Council Guard
avatar

Number of posts : 2368
Age : 29
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:14 pm

Ronpur wrote:
Vaughn from Invasion!

OK,an easy one:
9: My dear, *nobody* could be as stupid as *he* seems.

Scaroth from City of Death.

Right, last one

10: We will survive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: top ten game   Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:27 pm

CGren123 wrote:
Ronpur wrote:
Vaughn from Invasion!

OK,an easy one:
9: My dear, *nobody* could be as stupid as *he* seems.

Scaroth from City of Death.

Right, last one

10: We will survive.

So whats the next category for us to do another run of Top Ten?
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
RANK: Time Lord Chancellor
avatar

Number of posts : 6042
Age : 46
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:34 pm

ogron wrote:


So whats the next category for us to do another run of Top Ten?

You get to pick it if you complete #10... gotta answer who said the quote.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
 
top ten game
Back to top 
Page 28 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Discussion-
Jump to: