Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store

Share | 

A new Gallifrey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Mind of the TARDIS

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-02-15

PostSubject: A new Gallifrey   Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:21 pm

I think it would be cool if there a new gallifrey came into existence since Gallifrey was ruined. Put your ideas here if you want.

Here is my idea/story:
Say there was another "Gallifrey" on the other side of the Gallifreyan sun, like Mondas/Telos and Earth. The inhabitants of this world developed time travel before gallifrey did. They saw what happened to Mondas, and what happened to Gallifrey in the time war. Therefore they removed thier entire planet from space to avoid destruction.
Since they were apart from the universe, there was nothing to age them, except for the occasional time wind. They took space ships from other planets and converted them into undercover time ships. They created a defence system and specialized weapons. They took Daleks, Cybermen and any other race which is part of the Alliance. They converted them to do good and gave some emotions back. They did all this to prepare for the eventual return into the universe.
When Gallifrey was destroyed, they decided it was time to go take its place. The only thing left was to get a real Timelord and his TARDIS.
(to be continued)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6854
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: A new Gallifrey   Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:03 pm

I've thought the Doctor should take part in building a "New Gallifrey." Maybe the Rani someone is trying to create a new race of Time Lords while destroying another race, and the Doctor stops them but finds an alternative. It should take place in the final year of the 13th Doctor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calixar

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: A new Gallifrey   Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:04 pm

I've wondered where Gallifrey in the Cybus universe is. Just because there is, apparently, no Doctor doesn't mean the whole planet didn't exist.
The Doctior implies that the lack of Gallifrey is why travel between realities can't happen... but does that mean there was only one that spanned all realities?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mikaljohnson.com
Evil Monkey Pope

Number of posts : 1828
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: A new Gallifrey   Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:37 am

Ace needs to appear as the a Time Lady of Neo Gallifrey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://mattthecatania.wordpress.com/
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9511
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: A new Gallifrey   Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:38 am

I could see the Ood becoming the next Timelords, and perhaps the Thrals with Romana come over from Espace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6854
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: A new Gallifrey   Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:20 pm

Ronpur wrote:
I could see the Ood becoming the next Timelords, and perhaps the Thrals with Romana come over from Espace.
I'm almost wondering if "The Silence" (or maybe "The Silents") will have something to do with the Time Lords.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Gallifrey   Today at 1:24 pm

Back to top Go down

A new Gallifrey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Spin Offs & Crossovers-
Jump to: