Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 

Revoltech

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Revoltech   Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:59 pm

Thanks - below is the figure I was referring to. The other figure I have is the Alien from the original Alien movie and that one is ok to pose. It's the one below I'm wary of lol.

Back to top Go down
Scary

Number of posts : 7476
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Revoltech   Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:30 pm

Guvnagrover wrote:
Thanks - below is the figure I was referring to. The other figure I have is the Alien from the original Alien movie and that one is ok to pose. It's the one below I'm wary of lol.

[img][/img]

He looks so cool! Do you not think the imaginations of Japanese people are outstanding? Some of the ideas they come up with are awesome!

Oh and yes, I know the Alien one. I saw some videos of it last night, it looks amazing! I love the fact that it has been molded in a translucent plastic!

But as for their joints, I'm not too sure. They look steady, but I guess I'd have to have the figure in hand. I'd suggest just giving it a little bit more of a push. It works on Doctor Who figures, but I guess seems as they joints are way different, you may have to go around it another way, perhaps?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Revoltech   Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:50 pm

I agree concerning the imaginations of Japanese people. I'm not heavy into anime, but the one Vash is from (Trigun) is one of the best that I have seen. It's funny and has a lot of action in it.

I'll follow your suggestion on giving it a little bit more of a push.

These are cool figures, just really pricey! I'd like to obtain some of their Godzilla figures.
Back to top Go down
Scary

PostSubject: Re: Revoltech   Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:45 pm

Guvnagrover wrote:
These are cool figures, just really pricey!

Agreed, after Woody I'm now hooked! I want Buzz, Giant Robo, Daimajin, Alien, Skeleton Army, Batman, Iron Man and Optimus Prime. Thing is... I haven't the money, especially if I want all these classic figures a duplicates of Styre etc. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Revoltech   Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:50 pm

Woody wrote:
Guvnagrover wrote:

Agreed, after Woody I'm now hooked! I want Buzz, Giant Robo, Daimajin, Alien, Skeleton Army, Batman, Iron Man and Optimus Prime. Thing is... I haven't the money, especially if I want all these classic figures a duplicates of Styre etc. Razz

Tell me about it lol. Regardless, the classic WHO figures take priority for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scary

PostSubject: Re: Revoltech   Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:43 pm

Guvnagrover wrote:
Woody wrote:
Guvnagrover wrote:

Tell me about it lol. Regardless, the classic WHO figures take priority for me Very Happy

Yes, agreed! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Castellan

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Revoltech   Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:42 pm

Woody wrote:
The Castellan wrote:

Seems England and Japan are the only places with good figures, eh?

There are some great American lines too, like Star Wars... But then again, we shhouldn't get onto that subject, should we? Razz

Yes, because I'll just hurt myself laughing.

I would love to get more of the Frauleins Revoltech made, so I can make my customs. The new Aska Langley they made would be one I want to get, along with Yoko, Haruhi and so on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Revoltech
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Collecting-
Jump to: