Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 

So, what do you collect?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6854
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: So, what do you collect?   Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:10 pm

Do you collect Doctor Who DVDs, books, CDs, toys, or whatever? And why?

I'm collecting the action figures, just the ones I really want. Significant variants of the Doctor, one version of each monster (with the exception of Daleks, because you can't just have one) that I want, companions, and villains.

Why? These are very nice figures with great likenesses. They look great displayed, posed for photos, or to play with with the young or young at heart.

Also, the maintained scale among the entire range ensures you can mix up your cast (having different characters meet that didn't meet on the show, which, for this franchise, isn't impossible) and not have one character tower over another. (This is why I didn't do much Lord of the Rings or Narnia figure collecting.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you collect?   Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:18 pm

I collect the figures, most of them that are released. Not all, not some, but about more than half.
I collect the DVDs as well. Which is hard at times, but I'm making my way through them.
I don't go for books or cds unless it's something really special.
I do, however, buy audios

so, I am not a completist, but I do buy a decent-sized chunk of the merchandise
Back to top Go down
rdks

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you collect?   Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:11 pm

I collect the figures. Used to collect both New Series and Classic, but decided a few months ago that it would be Classics only from now on.

I collect DVDs. It's been hard keeping up, but I made my own from VHS transfers years ago so I do have them all. I'm hoping to one day have replaced all my homemade ones with official releases. Right now I'd say I've bought about 60% of what's been released.

I've been buying Big Finish audios from the beginning. They really helped me through the Wasteland Years (no Who on TV).

I've got a few books, all "behind the scenes" stuff and series guides. No fiction for me, thanks, it's not canon. Razz

I've been tempted a few times to start collecting other items. Busts, costumes, Dapol, props, but between CO, Big Finish and 2entertain I don't have much left to spend on anything else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you collect?   Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:19 pm

dvds,soundtracks,toys,etc. Smile
Back to top Go down
Invisible Supreme

Number of posts : 2141
Registration date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you collect?   Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:35 pm

I collect the Who figures that I like and some of the dvds, and a couple audios. I have both new series and classic figures, but I am going to mostly get the classics, I'll probably a few new series figures here and there too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
happydalek

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you collect?   Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:20 am

I just started a thread on Doctor Who autograph collecting, but I would say that the my collection mainly consists of printed material: the books, magazines, and comic books / graphic novels.

I started with the books in the late 70s, before I had even seen the show. Back then, they were really hard to obtain in the US, so they were a real treat. It was the opposite scenario in the mid-to-last 80s, when those books were everywhere! It was a great time for non-fiction as well, with the Celebration and Key to Time books, The Early Years, and my two favorites (seriously): the Cookbook and the Pattern Book! I still enjoy reading that Cookbook to this day, with its clever illustrations and fun insights into the lives of Doctor Who personalities (like Lalla Ward's stories about her family tradition of making the terrine).

I found out about Doctor Who Magazine during Davison's first season (81? 82?) when I was visiting San Francisco. An amazing bookstore had the current issues, as well as the Technical Manual, which had not yet come out in a US edition, and I snatched them all up! The magazine was so primitive then, compared to what it is now, but back then, each page was like opening a treasure chest. The amazing bookstore no longer exists -- it was called Fantasy Etc., and it was at 707 Larkin... I loved it so much I still remember that address. The guy was a true SF lover, and independently had the DW stuff sent over by a friend in the UK. I filled out as much of my collection as I could by visiting the various Comics and Comics chains in San Francisco, where they had lots of back issues, but not the current ones, so the combination of Fantasy Etc. and Comics & Comics was perfect. Once Marvel in the US became a distributor of Doctor Who Magazine and it became a regular item at comic book stores, that made things much easier; I even subscribed for a number of years. Nowadays you can just walk in to Borders and pick up the latest issue; who knew it would come to that? I'm missing around 70 or so issues (some from the early years; some from the latter half of the 90s when I was in grad school and missed out on life), but it's a fun hobby searching Ebay once in a while and slowly filling in those gaps.

I still have the four-issue Marvel Preview, as well as the 20-or-so issues of the US comic (printed on that high class thicker paper! Remember that?). The definitive graphic novels for me are the color reprints of "The Iron Legion" and "Voyager." I also really like the recent series of graphic novels from Panini, going back and reprinting all of the Doctor Who Weekly / Magazine comic stories; they're nicely done and it's nice to have them collected in a big, reader-friendly format like that. It would probably be a money-loser, but I would love to see action figures of my favorite comic characters, like Vesuvius, the Freefall Warriors, Doctor Asimov, etc. I don't know if there was ever a Baron Greenback figure from "Dangermouse," but I thought it would make a good basis for a customized Dogbolter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Castellan

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you collect?   Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:51 am

Dr Who related: Mainly figures, but I got quite a few VHS tapes that I've could find since I've started in 1995..the ones I got are:

The Dead Planet/The Expedition
The Dalek Invasion of Earth
The Web Planet
The Tomb of the Cybermen
The Invasion
Daleks: The Early Years
Cybermen: The Early Years
Frontier in Space
Planet of the Daleks
The Ark in Space
The Sontaron Experiment
Genesis of the Daleks
The Pyramids of Mars
The Android Invasion
The Deadly Assassin
The Face of Evil
The Robots of Death
Image of the Fendhal
The Stones of Blood
Destiny of the Daleks
The Leisure Hive
Castrovalva
The Arc of Infinity

I also have or had various stories on tape that I recorded off of PBS during their 1987-1992 run of Doctor Who, some of which I still have, and some got taped over during the period when mom used to watch day time talk shows....thank goodness she outgrew that trash. geek

I also have NuWho seasons 1-4 on disk that my friend in New York copied for me as an X-mas present, which also had the holiday specials, The Five Doctors, Doctor Who and the Daleks, Seasons 1 & 2 of Torchwood, Seasons 1 2 of SJA, Infinite Quest, Casanova, some non Dr. Who stuff of Mr. Tennent, and some audio books.

Non Dr. Who related:

Articulated Japanese anime figures
Robots & Monsters
Paranormal books and media
Stuffed toys
Cat stuff
Unusual items, such as an egg beater which has a handle shaped like an egg and a cartoony bird's face sculpted on; or a like a yo-yo koosh ball
Video game sprites
Workout videos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
terrasolo

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you collect?   Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:51 am

rdks wrote:
I've been buying Big Finish audios from the beginning. They really helped me through the Wasteland Years (no Who on TV).

I am so with you on that one. Haven't missed on yet (after I caught up that is, in late 1999/2000).

Quote :
I've got a few books, all "behind the scenes" stuff and series guides. No fiction for me, thanks, it's not canon. Razz

lol, I don't like fiction books myself, mainly because I get bored reading story books but like you I love the behind the scenes or factual books. Especially makings of.

On the canon nature of books and even comic strips, I am with you, not canon. Personal preference there mind, but i just found that out of the books I have read none of them felt like Doctor Who to me. Comics are also a bit spotty. Big Finish Audios are spot on though. Sadly the new Tom Baker plays by the BBC are a very hard lsited for me. So can't wait till Big Finish get him.

As for my collecting I have:
-the CO toys (I have Dapol toys but don't want them any longer, product enterprise too)
-Props/costumes: Sonic Screwdrivers (classic and new series - metal repros) TARDIS keys, Indiana Jones hat, David Tennant suit and overcoat, chucks, Sam Tyler Leather jacket and small things like that. Not much right now, but it's best to be selective with props. Will be working on a full size Dalek maybe next year.

I am not really one to collect books, although like rdks I have a fair amount of factual or behind the scenes stuff.

Other hobbies are Guitar (I have three) and Mandolin (just the one) but collecting wise, it's another one you have to be careful not to go overboard with.

And Apple products. I love my Macs, iPhone and iPod. Just missing the iPad and appleTV. Not sure I will go there though.

I try not to collect too much as you can't really appreciate it all in the clutter, but these things make me happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kasterborous.com
Who North America

Number of posts : 5691
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you collect?   Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:57 am

My brother has an AppleTv and he loves it. He was trying to get us to buy one too but we'll see.

Jany
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://whona.realtvboard.com
terrasolo

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you collect?   Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:39 am

Good to know. I really don't watch TV as it happens because of the commercials and having other things to do while shows are so, so buying or renting shows vs paying for cable would work well for me.
Back to top Go down
rdks

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you collect?   Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:47 am

terrasolo wrote:
Other hobbies are Guitar (I have three) and Mandolin (just the one) but collecting wise, it's another one you have to be careful not to go overboard with.
I hear ya there! I had 11 at one point, and my roommate at the time had over 20! Our living room looked like a guitar store. I'm down to 2 now, but desperately need another.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
terrasolo

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you collect?   Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:01 pm

I know the feeling. I am dying for a 12 string hollow body, but I am not currently in a band so I can't justify the purchase. I so want to play one again though, love the sound.

What are the two you have now? (11 though? wow, I never got that high, 5 was my max, bit jealous now)
Back to top Go down
rdks

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you collect?   Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:05 pm

I only have an old Yamaha acoustic and an El Degas bass. I need an electric badly, preferably an SG. I'm trying to get into a band but need the equipment first. I sold most of it when I started having kids. Bad move. Although being stuck playing an acoustic for the last few years has really made me a better player.

My daughter has a 12-string hollow body. And while it sounds very nice, I really, really, really hate tuning the thing. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
terrasolo

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you collect?   Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:12 pm

Yes, tuning them is a trip, but stringing them is worse. Still i will suffer for that sound. Sort of like the mandolin, tuning can be fun. But the sound is worth it.

Being in a band was fun and from time to time we talk about doing the band thing again (it was always me and a friend mainly) But I have been thinking about at least doing open mics again. Something just to be on stage again.
Back to top Go down
rdks

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you collect?   Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:28 pm

terrasolo wrote:
Being in a band was fun and from time to time we talk about doing the band thing again (it was always me and a friend mainly) But I have been thinking about at least doing open mics again. Something just to be on stage again.
Sounds like me and my buddy. I've been doing open mics and solo acoustic shows for the last few months, but I'm dying to perform with a large group again. I miss having a horn section behind me! I miss everything about it - writing, performing, long hours in the studio. I'm really looking forward to getting back into it all. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Who North America

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you collect?   Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:34 pm

Hey, if you guys are close to each other you can get together and play! bounce

Jany
Back to top Go down
Who North America

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you collect?   Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:38 pm

I collect good looking boys ...... hehe! Razz

But seriously, I used to collect foreign coins and stamps but gave it up after getting married and having kids (my good looking boys Wink ). Now I just enjoy my family's (husband, me and boys) huge DVD collection - everything on Sci-fi you can think of even way back to the 1950s and every single Veggie Tales DVDs there is. Needless to say we spend way too much time watching TV but hey on a big screen TV with surround sound there is no need to go to the theatres that charge you an arm and a leg and pay a ton of money for popcorn and soda!

Every once in while, though, we do make it a date-night especially to see the new Star Trek movie on IMAX - wow!!

Jany
Back to top Go down
terrasolo

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you collect?   Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:30 pm

Who North America wrote:
Hey, if you guys are close to each other you can get together and play! bounce

Jany

I did play two songs at an event in Toronto once, but sadly it's exactly my back door.
Back to top Go down
The Castellan

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you collect?   Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:49 am

Who North America wrote:
I collect good looking boys ...... hehe! Razz
Jany

As do I, but only if they are very, very, very femme. Wink

Anyhow I also collect old games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you collect?   Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:28 am

There are many things that I have collected off and on over the years, from movie trading cards (still do it, recently I aquired a full set of "A-Team" cards) to foreign currency. I have a feeling that when I get to be a granny, my grandchildren will be playing pirates and will come across my that and declare that they really have found treasure!

Recently I started collecting scarves from various national FC's. Mostly local, but I'm tempted to get one from Arsenal, Manchest United, and Chelsea. I have a scarf for Germany and South Africa, as well as the US... but my two favourite scarves are for the Seattle Sounders. The most recent one I aquired is a match (Seattle vs Chelsea) that I picked up down at Qwest Field on my birthday.

In addition to the FC scarves, I've also been collecting the FC kits (or uniforms). I've got one for South Africa, Germany, the US, and both the home and away jerseys for the Sounders. Then there's the vuvuzelas, which I only have two of.

I've also recently started collecting 12x18" country flags. I have a small but impressive collection that has already baffled my dad. My favourite is the Kenyan flag nestled over my 2x3' South African flag that hangs from my closet door.

I used to collect movie posters when I worked at the movie theatre, but a lack of space and going into the military halted that collection. Off and on I've collected various toys. From Star Wars to Doctor Who, I have a weird collection but hey, I am. I have about 50 Daleks, which beats any toy collection that I have.

Starbuck is my little gold dragon that Artanyus got for me whilst visiting me a few weeks ago. He's my newest toy and a welcoming addition to my collection of stuffed animals. He and Apollo are the only two real stuffed dragons that I have.
~
Back to top Go down
therealdrwho

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2011-03-21

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you collect?   Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:06 pm

i collect figures & gift set
heres my list
DR WHO FIGURE LIST

NO SERIES #

WEREWOLF
KRILLITANE - RED
KRILLITANE - GREY
MOXX OF BALHOON
SLITHEEN
CASSANDRA & CHIP BLUE EYES
CASSANDRA & CHIP BROWN EYES
CASSANDRA & 3 SPIDERS BLUE EYES
CASSANDRA & 3 SPIDERS BROWN EYES
SYCORAX LEADER WITH STAFF & WHIP
THE DOCTOR REGENERATION SET
CYBER CONTROLLER - WHITE EYES
CYBER CONTROLLER - BLUE EYES
CYBERMAN
CAPTAIN JACKHARKNESS & CAP (UNIFORM)
THE NINTH DOCTOR
THE DOCTOR LONG COAT SONIC SCREWDRIVER
THE DOCTOR BLUE SUIT & PLIMSOLES
ROSE & K-9 PURPLE TOP
ROSE & K-9 RED TOP

SERIES 1

ROSE TYLER & SPIDERS
MOXX OF BALHOON
THE EDITOR
DOCTOR CONSTANTINE
THE 9TH DOCTOR (ECCLSTON)
THE TENTH DOCTOR (TENNANT)
ASSAULT DALEK
GENETIC PRINT DALEK
DALEK WITH MUTANT REVEAL
SILTHEEN WITH SKIN SUIT
SLITHEEN
SLITHEEN WITH SPACE PIG
AUTON TWIN PACK
AUTON (GREY SINGLE)
THE 9TH DOCTOR-MICKEY HEAD AUTON ARM & BOMB
THE 9TH DOCTOR-MICKEY HEAD AUTON ARM & BOMB (NEW PACK)
CAPTAIN JACK & EMPTY CHILD
CAPTAIN JACK WITH CAP
CAPTAIN JACK LONG COAT & REVOLVER
SYCORAX WARRIOR
SYCORAX LEADER WITH STAFF & WHIP
SYCORAX LEADER
GELTH ZOMBIE - GLOW-IN-THE DARK EYES & HAND
GELTH ZOMBIE

SERIES 2

DALEK SEC
KRILLITANE - (OPEN MOUTH GREY)
NOVICE HAME - SISTER OF PLENTITUDE
THE HOIX
ROSE TYLER WITH ICE EXTINGUISER (ORIGINAL PACKAGING)
ROSE TYLER WITH ICE EXTINGUISER (NEW PACKAGING)
MICKEY SMITH
CYBERMAN WITH ARM GUN
FACELESS GRANDMA CONNOLLY
SARAH JANE SMITH & K-9
DESTROYED CASSANDRA
CLOCKWORK MAN BLACK
CLOCKWORK MAN BLACK
CHIP & DESROYED LADY CASSANDRA
ROSE TYLER & CHIP
THE OOD
THE DOCTOR IN SPA
THE TENTH DOCTOR DIRTY SPACESUIT 2 OBELISKS
THE DOCTOR IN SPACE SUIT SMASHED HELMET
TENTH DOCTOR PORTABLE WIRE SET
TENTH DOCTOR GHOST TRANSMISSION SET (ORIGINAL PACKAGING)
TENTH DOCTOR GHOST TRANSMISSIONSET (NEW PACKAGING)
TOBY
TOBY ZED - POSSESSED
TOBY ZED - UN-POSSESSED
THE OOD GLOW-IN-THE-DARK ORB

SERIES 3

JUDOON TROOPER
JUDOON CAPTAIN (LIGHT FACE)
JUDOON CAPTAIN (GREY FACE)
NOVICE HAME
LASZLO
BRANNIGAN
DALEK
DAMAGED DALEK THAY
DALEK THAY (OLD PACKAGING)
DALEK THAY (NEW PACKAGING)
DALEK SEC HYBRID
PROFESSOR YANA
SCREAMING ANGEL (WRONG PACKAGING)
WEEPING ANGEL
SCARECROW BROWN TIE
SCARECROW BLUE TIE
SCARECROW BLACK TUNIC
THE DOCTOR IN SUIT & SONIC SCREDRIVER
THE DOCTOR IN PENTALLIAN SPACE SUIT
THE DOCTOR IN SUIT & GLASSES
THE DOCTOR LONG COAT SONIC SCREDRIVER
MARTHA JONES
LILITH
MARTHA JONES WITH OPEN TOCLAFANE SPHERE
THE MASTER & 2 TOCLOFANE SPHERES
THE MASTER

SERIES 4

DAVROS
SUPREME DALEK
TIME LORD
JUDOON CAPTAIN
HATH PECK
SONTARRAN TROOPER
SONTARRAN COMMANDER SKORR
PYROVILE PRIESTESS
VASHTA NERADA SUIT CREATURE
PROFESSOR RIVER SONG
THE DOCTOR WITH 5 ADIPOSE
DONNA NOBLE
OOD SIGMA
NATURAL OOD

SERIES 5
CRASH SET BLUE BOW TIE
CRASH SET RED BOW TIE
UNDERHENGE ROMAN AUTON
UNDERHENGE CYBERMAN
WEEPING ANGEL
SMILER
SMILER TWO FACE (VARIANT)
ROMAN AUTON
PETER THE WINDER
AMY POND
THE DOCTOR
DALEK SCIENTIST (ORANGE)
DALEK PROGENITOR GUARDIAN (GOLD)
DALEK DRONE (RED)
DALEK IRONSIDE (GREEN)
DALEK IRONSIDE & BLACOUT COVERS (VARIANT)
DALEK SUPREME (WHITE)
DALEK THE ETERNAL (YELLOW)
DALEK STRATEGIST (BLUE)
UNDERHENGE DALEK
PROFESSOR BRACEWELL
PROFESSOR BRACEWELL BLACK GLOVE (VARIANT)
FRANCESCO THE VAMPIRE
ELEVENTH DR
WEEPING ANGEL REGENERATED
HAWTHORNE
SILURIAN GENERAL RASTAC
SULURIAN WARRIOR ALAYA
PROJECTED WEEPING ANGEL VARIANT
PRISONER ZERO
ANGEL BOB WITH DRS COAT (PANDORICA WAVE)
ROMAN AUTON (PANDORICA WAVE)
SILURIAN WARRIOR (PANDORICA WAVE)
CYBERMAN PANDORICA GUARD (PANDORICA WAVE)
AMY POND (PANDORICA WAVE)
ELEVENTH DR FEZ & MOP (PANDORICA WAVE)
AMY POND POLICE UNIFORM (PANDORICA WAVE)

END OF TIME
THE TENTH DOCTOR
THE ELEVENTH DOCTOR
THE NARRATOR
THE MASTER

SERIES BAF VESPAFORM

DAVROS
SUPREME DALEK
TIME LORD
JUDOON CAPTAIN
HATH PECK
SONTARRAN TROOPER
PYROVILE PRIESTESS
VASHTA NERADA SUIT CREATURE
PROFESSOR RIVER SONG
25 BABY ADIPOSE
DONNA NOBLE
OOD SIGMA
NATURAL OOD

BAF ROBOT

D84 ROBOT
THE FIFTH DOCTOR
THE FOURTH DOCTOR
SEA DEVIL
ZYGON
MAGNUS GREEL & MR SIN
SV7 ROBOT
SIXTH DOCTOR

CLASSIC SEIES 2

ICE WARRIOR
VOC ROBOT
CYBERMAN WITH CYBER GUN
MUMMY ROBOT
THE MASTER
MORIBUS CREATURE

BAF GELTH PHANTOM

JABE WITH SCANNER
CLOCKWORK MAN (PURPLE)
BANNAKAFFALTTA
CAPTAIN JACK WITH SEVERD DRS HAND IN JAR
ASTRID PETH
TENTH DR - AGED & ANCIENT
THE MASTER - REGENERATED

AGE OF STEEL BAF

CYBERMAN - INVASION
CYBERMAN - THE TENTH PLANET
CYBERMAN - THE TOMB OF THE CYBERMEN
CYBERLEADER - THE NEXT DOCTOR

DR WHO FIGURES & TOP TRUMP CARD

THE NINTH DOCTOR
WEEPING ANGEL (SCREAMING VERSION)
ROSE TYLER & K-9
THE DOCTOR & GLASSES
THE DR & 5 ADIPOSE
TIME CRASH SET
ROSE TYLER & CHIP
SCARECROW BLACK TUNIC
AUTON
SONTARRAN TROOPER

COMIC CON

DAMAGED CYBERMAN
ELEVENTH DOCTOR & DALEK SCIENTIST
THE NINTH DOCTOR
ASSAULT DALEK
THE FIFTH DOCTOR REGENERATION FIGURE
TIME CRASH SET (UK 100)
TIME CRASH (3000)
FIFTH DOCTOR & MASTER

TESCO EXCLUSIVES 1 & 2

SERIES 1 FIGURE SET
SERIES 2 FIGURE SET
SERIES 3 FIGURE SET
CYBERMAN FIGURE SET

SERIES 1 FIGURE SET
SERIES 2 FIGURE SET
SERIES 3 FIGURE SET
SERIES 4 FIGURE SET

B&M EXCLUSIVES

SYCORAX WARRIOR SERIES 1
DAMAGED CYBERMAN SERIES 2
CYBER LEADER SERIES 2
JUDOON CAPTAIN SERIES 3
DALEK SERIES 1
SONTARAN GENERAL STAAL SERIES 4

M&S EXCLUSIVES

THE DOCTOR WITH 5 ADIOSE FIGURES
SLITHEEN & SPACE PIG
DALEK THAY

PRODUCTION ERRORS

NATURAL OOD FIGURE - DONNA NOBLE INFO CARD
OOD SIGMA - SONTARAN TROOPER INFO CARD
ELEVENTH DOCTOR - NO BOW TIE
CYBER LEADER WHITE EYES - CYBERMAN INFO CARD
BRANNIGAN - PRINT ERROR ONLY ONE `N`
FOURTH DOCTOR - ZYGON INFO CARD
MASTER FIGURE C&B - CAPTAIN JACK INFO CARD

GIFT SETS & FIGURES

THE DOCTOR , ROSE & CASSANDRA
THE DOCTOR, ROSE & SLITHEEN
CHRISTMAS ADVENTURE SET 2010
DOOMS DAY SET DOCTOR (3D GLASSES) & CYBERMAN & BLACK DALEK
DOOMS DAY SET DOCTOR LONG COAT & CYBERMAN & BLACK DALEK
CYBERCONTROLLER & GUARDS
THE STOLEN EARTH SET
THE FACE OF BOE
EMPRESS OF RACNOSS
GENESIS ARK & DALEKS
SANCTUARY BASE SET
THE SATAN PIT SET
SERIES 1 6 FIGURE GIFT PACK (WOOLWORTHS)
SERIES 2 6 FIGURE GIFT PACK (WOOLWORTHS)
SERIES 3 6 FIGURE GIFT PACK (WOOLWORTHS)
6 FIGURE GIFT SET 9TH & 10TH DRS (WOOLWORTHS)
6 FIGURE GIFT SET EXCLUSIVE ETERNAL DALEK (TOYS R US)
6 FIGURE GIFT SET EXCLUSIVE UNDERHENGE DALEK (TOYS R US)
THE FOURTH DOCTOR ADVENTURE SET
DALEKS IN MANHATTAN SET
THE COMPANIONS SET
REAPER
ARMY OF GHOSTS FIGURE SET
RADIO CONTROLLED DALEK BATTLE PACK
TARDIS PLAYSET 2009
UTOPIA & PROFESSOR YANA GIFT SET
SONTARAN STRATAGEN SET
DALEK COLLECTORS SET #1
DALEK COLLECTORS SET #2
FLIGHT CONTROL TARDIS & FIGURES
THE FIRES OF POMPEII SET
VOYAGE OF THE DAMNED GIFT SET
REMEMBERANCE OF THE DALEKS SET
THE MASTER & AXON
11 DOCTORS GIFT SET
FIRST DOCTOR UNEARTHLY CHILD (1963)
FIRST DOCTOR & SAUCER COMMANDER (BLACK/WHITE)(1964)
FIRST DOCTOR & SAUCER COMMANDER (COLOUR)(1964)
SECOND DOCTOR & CYBERMAN (BLACK/WHITE) (1967)
SECOND DOCTOR & CYBERMAN (COLOUR) (1967)
THIRD DOCTOR & SEA DEVIL (1972)
THIRD DOCTOR WITH GIANT MAGGOTS (1973)
THIRD DOCTOR & DALEK (DEATH TO THE DALEKS ) (1974)
FOURTH DOCTOR PYRAMID OF MARS
FOURTH DOCTOR BURGUNDY OUTFIT
SIXTH DOCTOR REGENERATION FIGURE
SIXTH DOCTOR BLUE REAL TIME
SIXTH DOCTOR & STEALTH CYBERMAN
SEVENTH DOCTOR & IMPERIAL DALEK (1988)
SEVENTH DOCTOR CREAM JACKET HAT & UMBERELLA
CYBERMAN WITH CYBER GUN
CYBERLEADER & CYBERMAN SILVER NEMESIS
REVENGE OF THE CYBERMEN (SET)
10 FIGURE GIFT SET SERIES 3
18 INCHE VOICE ACTIVATED DALEK
RADIO CONTROLLED DAVROS
THE DOCTOR & RC K-9
RADIO CONTROLLED SUPREME DALEK

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you collect?   Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:05 pm

Right now I'm focused on Matt Smith series. And customs. Smile
Back to top Go down
CGren123

Number of posts : 2363
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you collect?   Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:19 am

Mainly, I collect Figures.

I used to collect the Diamond Select Toys range of Star Trek, Stargate, Halo 3 (and Reach) and Battlestar Galactica figures. I stopped with Halo because I'd gotten all the various aliens (The only ones I was really interested in). Star Trek became samey, so I quit. Stargate & Battlestar sadly ended before their time (and of course, left her fans without two or three main characters).

So these days I stick mainly to Doctor Who.

I've got a growing collection, thanks to Artanyus, of Movie and TV Scores.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

So, what do you collect?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Collecting-
Jump to: