Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 

bow tie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: bow tie   Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:35 pm

Not sure if anyone knows this but does The Doctor still wear the blue bow tie in series 6? Reason I'm asking is I may use series 6 as my costume. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6854
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: bow tie   Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:39 pm

Don't know. We've only seen set photos from presumably the filming of one episode.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: bow tie   Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:11 am

TheDoctor88 wrote:
Not sure if anyone knows this but does The Doctor still wear the blue bow tie in series 6? Reason I'm asking is I may use series 6 as my costume. Very Happy

You seriously need to join LJ and join that DoctorEleven comm. They're talking about series 6 right now.

~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bow tie   Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:21 am

a1cmustangpilot wrote:
TheDoctor88 wrote:

You seriously need to join LJ and join that DoctorEleven comm. They're talking about series 6 right now.

~

I'm there now. Smile thanks 4 info
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bow tie   Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:08 am

TheDoctor88 wrote:
a1cmustangpilot wrote:
TheDoctor88 wrote:

~

Good. I'm sure you'll be happy there because you'll be surrounded by people who have an obsession with him as well. Wink I've been a member of that comm for a while now.

~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bow tie   Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:34 am

a1cmustangpilot wrote:
TheDoctor88 wrote:
a1cmustangpilot wrote:
TheDoctor88 wrote:

~

Good. I'm sure you'll be happy there because you'll be surrounded by people who have an obsession with him as well. Wink I've been a member of that comm for a while now.

~

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bow tie   Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:56 am

TheDoctor88 wrote:
a1cmustangpilot wrote:
TheDoctor88 wrote:
a1cmustangpilot wrote:
TheDoctor88 wrote:

~

~

cheers

Yeah don't get your hopes up. I'm neither a frequent poster there nor do I indulge in any "squee" posts. I think the most I've ever said there was in reference to the Tennate-hate going on by the Eleven lovers. Once the dvds come out, I'll probably make icons but for now, eh. I'm glad you finally joined though. There's a lot of great DW comms out there, including one that you could show off your DW plushies at.
~
Back to top Go down

bow tie
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Discussion-
Jump to: