Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 

ADULTS OVER 18 ONLY re: 11's new tardis motor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nuggan

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-07-04

PostSubject: Re: ADULTS OVER 18 ONLY re: 11's new tardis motor   Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:11 am

ReverendKain wrote:

And, Nuggan, Jack's behavior was watered down a great deal for his appearances in Who.

Oh I KNOW. And some folks let their kids watch Torchwood! affraid

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: ADULTS OVER 18 ONLY re: 11's new tardis motor   Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:59 am

Nuggan wrote:
ReverendKain wrote:

And, Nuggan, Jack's behavior was watered down a great deal for his appearances in Who.

I know! While Torchwood is not the worst thing for kids, it is filled with references to gay alien sex that are easy to miss the first time around, if you don't pay perfect attention. Is it okay to say that? I assume so, considering the topic of this thread. We are just going downhill from here, folks.
Back to top Go down
The Castellan

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: ADULTS OVER 18 ONLY re: 11's new tardis motor   Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:54 am

kcooper76 wrote:
Nuggan wrote:
ReverendKain wrote:

I know! While Torchwood is not the worst thing for kids, it is filled with references to gay alien sex that are easy to miss the first time around, if you don't pay perfect attention. Is it okay to say that? I assume so, considering the topic of this thread. We are just going downhill from here, folks.

Well....here's how it goes for me:
I watched stuff like Robocop, played games like Doom and Night Trap, played with toy guns that actually looked like guns, and watched stuff like Torchwood....I think I came out ok. alien afro cat monkey farao pig albino cherry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Castellan

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: ADULTS OVER 18 ONLY re: 11's new tardis motor   Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:56 am

TheDoctor88 wrote:
And people say I have a dirty mind! Shocked Laughing

Hi there! alien afro cat monkey farao pig albino cherry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bret_owen99

Number of posts : 2106
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: ADULTS OVER 18 ONLY re: 11's new tardis motor   Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:18 am

hoosier, no offense intended. i just didn't know what your what's, or huhs meant exactly. peace Very Happy

nuggan, what i'm thinking about looks like what you posted, just that you can only buy it at certain shops. yes, we can all play the Rorschach test and see what you want to see. in my case, i've been to a "store" that sells something that looks just like the new inside motor of the tardis. obviously, due to the title of the topic here, it is not intended for anyone under 18. if you've never seen this "toy", you might have no idea what i am talking about. if you have, you know why i posted this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: ADULTS OVER 18 ONLY re: 11's new tardis motor   Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:01 am

bret_owen99 wrote:
hoosier, no offense intended. i just didn't know what your what's, or huhs meant exactly. peace Very Happy

nuggan, what i'm thinking about looks like what you posted, just that you can only buy it at certain shops. yes, we can all play the Rorschach test and see what you want to see. in my case, i've been to a "store" that sells something that looks just like the new inside motor of the tardis. obviously, due to the title of the topic here, it is not intended for anyone under 18. if you've never seen this "toy", you might have no idea what i am talking about. if you have, you know why i posted this.

Exactly, either you do or you don't. But I don't think you have to see one in person to recognize it at all these days.
Back to top Go down
Nuggan

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-07-04

PostSubject: Re: ADULTS OVER 18 ONLY re: 11's new tardis motor   Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:04 pm

bret_owen99 wrote:

I wasn't attacking Smile Just sayin' and trying to throw a bit of funny in at the same time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bret_owen99

Number of posts : 2106
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: ADULTS OVER 18 ONLY re: 11's new tardis motor   Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:46 pm

sorry i know none of you are attacking, or being hostile. sorry if i came off defensive. just didn't know if anyone would agree with me on this topic. i'm glad to see i'm not the only one to spot it. i'm not a dirty minded person(believe it or not), but some things just do stick out in my mind, and this is one of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

ADULTS OVER 18 ONLY re: 11's new tardis motor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Discussion-
Jump to: