Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 

Trapped

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Trapped   Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:57 am

If you were trapped on a desert Island which doctor would you want with you?

Me - The eleventh Doctor. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who Freak

Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:27 am

I would want the 4th doctor! If I could have a companion too, I would pick K-9! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cruel Angel

Number of posts : 5857
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:32 am

Doc 3 for me I think.

Now if the Doc brings companions, that changes things Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Castellan

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:07 pm

4th. afro alien cat cyclops monkey pig elephant What a Face farao
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:31 pm

10 (!)
Back to top Go down
Nuggan

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:35 pm

I'm torn...10 or 11.

11 is more practical and fun.

10 is more looney and adorable. (And he likes to snog human females)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:44 pm

Nuggan wrote:
I'm torn...10 or 11.

pick 10, pick 10 (!!!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:00 pm

*sneaks in*

I saw this and couldn't resist, considering the kind of week(s) I have been having...

Eight, defintiely Eight... who better to get stuck with than the most optamistic Doctor? Besides, he's sweet and great for moral boosting. He's always encouraging, always hopeful... he doesn't need the sonic for everything and he's not bouncing off the wall like a child on a major sugar rush. Oh yes, I do love the calm and eloquent Eigth Doctor.

And by desert, can it be a desert desert island, like the Canary Islands where they've got these beautiful dunes? That could be fun. I should seriously stop watching this desert documentry when I go to bed... that combined with this question caused my brain to shout, "Let's take the Doctor to Agadez and watch the camel traders!" While we're at it, let's go to the Archei Gorge. Very Happy
~

Last edited by a1cmustangpilot on Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
regenerated and done

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:10 pm

idhave the eleventh cause he is younger and fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:52 pm

Nuggan wrote:
I'm torn...10 or 11.

I actually think 10 is more practical. And he's more fun in my opinion, he's more sarcastic and adventurous. And looney-wise, 11 is much crazier and difficult to relate to. Unless if you meant lonely, because in that case, 10 wins.
Back to top Go down
khana

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:35 pm

Ten, for sure!

The only problem I'd have with him is he's so sexy, it'd be horribly distracting.

But he's fun, witty, clever, dead serious when he needs to be, but absolutely and totally willing to just cut loose and have fun. And he's willing to do what has to be done.

And most importantly, he is solidly, all around, just plain Good.

Even without the Tardis, and/or the Sonic Screwdriver, I think I'd enjoy being stuck on a desert island with him.

I'd just have to guard my heart, 'cause he'd be far too easy to fall in love with!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:49 pm

khana wrote:
Ten, for sure!

The only problem I'd have with him is he's so sexy, it'd be horribly distracting.

But he's fun, witty, clever, dead serious when he needs to be, but absolutely and totally willing to just cut loose and have fun. And he's willing to do what has to be done.

And most importantly, he is solidly, all around, just plain Good.

Even without the Tardis, and/or the Sonic Screwdriver, I think I'd enjoy being stuck on a desert island with him.

I'd just have to guard my heart, 'cause he'd be far too easy to fall in love with!

yay! somebody agrees.
Back to top Go down
Nuggan

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:02 pm

kcooper76 wrote:
Nuggan wrote:
I'm torn...10 or 11.

pick 10, pick 10 (!!!!)

Well, yeah. It would have to be TEN for all the reasons posted above. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:23 pm

Who cares as long as they have Jelly Babies?!

Nah, I think I'd either want Eight or Ten with me. Perhaps Four. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel

Number of posts : 5857
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:49 pm

My reasoning went like this, thinking of survival plus getting along for an extended time.

1st- forget it. I'd have to do any hard labor, and I wouldn't put up with the attitude
2nd- a really good choice, he'd be very entertaining and easy to get along with, but he would get flustered too easy at times in a crisis.
3rd- I thought he would be the best fit overall- he's way more active physically, got the tinkering skill big time, and he is one of the most personable Docs in regards to relating to humans. Plus, he would be telling lots of stories about people and aliens he met to pass the time.
4th- Just too ditzy
5th- Good choice, but the brash attitude, especially when someone starts questioning or wanting reasons behind his actions or plans would get on my nerves.
6th- I don't want to be strangled, and I'd have to burn that coat.
7th- I came close to picking him, but I would kill him if my ending up on the desert isle was actually engineered by him for some grand design.
8th- I barely remember anything about him since Ive only watched the movie when it originally came out
9th- decent choice, but he would mope around with the last surviving Time Lord angst and that would get old pretty quick.
10th- see 4th
11th- still haven't seen enough of him to get a good read on his personality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:29 am

Ya'll can fight over Ten and Eleven, that just means that Eight and I can explore the desert island, become friends with the local creatures, and eventually find a way off the island... and then go explore the universe together. Razz

~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:36 am

a1cmustangpilot wrote:
Ya'll can fight over Ten and Eleven, that just means that Eight and I can explore the desert island, become friends with the local creatures, and eventually find a way off the island... and then go explore the universe together. Razz

~

I'll explore with the eleventh doctor. But for different reasons! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:37 am

TheDoctor88 wrote:
a1cmustangpilot wrote:

~

I'll explore with the eleventh doctor. But for different reasons! Laughing

... I'm not sure I want to know ...

But you can have Mr. I'm-too-hyper-lets-all-get-wired Doctor... I'll take the nice, sweet, charismatic, ever-lovable, and always endearing, Eighth Doctor. Razz
~
Back to top Go down
The 2nd Doctor Roberts

Number of posts : 1163
Registration date : 2009-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:13 am

If I was trapped on a desert island with a Doctor, I'd obviously want one with a working TARDIS!

All of time and space and you lot would rather waste away on a sand-covered rock in the ocean! Typical human shortsightedness!

(So is that 9th Doctor then? Or 1st? 12th? I know it's not 3rd or 8th.) scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:16 am

The 2nd Doctor Roberts wrote:
If I was trapped on a desert island with a Doctor, I'd obviously want one with a working TARDIS!

All of time and space and you lot would rather waste away on a sand-covered rock in the ocean! Typical human shortsightedness!

(So is that 9th Doctor then? Or 1st? 12th? I know it's not 3rd or 8th.) scratch

You're quite right. Eight would want to explore the island first. He's always wanting to explore everything even if he doesn't think that they should.

~
Back to top Go down
The 2nd Doctor Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:39 am

Actually, I disqualified Eight due to "Orbis"...this is a gag, but you may want to skip it...

Spoiler:

Otherwise, I'd like to hang with Eight, or any Doctor except Seven...unless it's the island from "Lost" we're stranded on. He's the only one who could get us off the island alive. I mean, it was he who stranded Allison Janney on the island in the first place, right? Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:45 am

Actually, I disqualified Eight due to "Orbis"...this is a gag, but you may want to skip it...

Spoiler:

Otherwise, I'd like to hang with Eight, or any Doctor except Seven...unless it's the island from "Lost" we're stranded on. He's the only one who could get us off the island alive. I mean, it was he who stranded Allison Janney on the island in the first place, right? Suspect

lol I can understand your reasoning on that one. Gahhh I hated and loved "Orbis". It was a really interesting one but the ending just broke my heart. "Orbis" was one of the ones I had in mind when I saw this topic and I thought that it might be fun being stranded with Eight. So long as it wasn't on Orbis...

I sadly have no idea about seven. Oh, I've decided to come back to the forum. My job situation has stablized and I feel like I can get a better grip on things now.
~
Back to top Go down
The 2nd Doctor Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:26 am

mustangpilot, it's good you're coming back. scary's been trying to make this Dalek Henry thing happen...we need Gemini to nip this in the bud. Wink

Seriously, I'm glad things are going better. But...whoops, I'm a Brigadier! Didn't I promise myself I'd quit once I made Brigadier? What to do, what to do... confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:44 am

mustangpilot, it's good you're coming back. scary's been trying to make this Dalek Henry thing happen...we need Gemini to nip this in the bud. Wink

Seriously, I'm glad things are going better. But...whoops, I'm a Brigadier! Didn't I promise myself I'd quit once I made Brigadier? What to do, what to do... confused

Stay on topic now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:56 am

Aww Gemini is somewhat flattered that he's had such an influence on people lately. He also wants to say that he's a well-travelled Dalek as he got to go to a famous diner today and has been up half a mountain. He's quite thrilled about his adventures since he came to live with me. Very Happy

Thank you! Er, I'm not sure about you promising yourself that, because I didn't hear it... but don't go away!

...and to make this post legal... Gemini also says that if he had to be trapped anywhere, he wants to be with the Eighth Doctor. He trusts him!
~
Back to top Go down

Trapped
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Discussion-
Jump to: