Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 
 

 Daily advice by the TIMEWARRIOR

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Daily advice by the TIMEWARRIOR   Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:55 am

Rex - sharing is caring (with the exception of Chlamydia!!)

You stated that boogers (bogies in the UK) can be used as a natuaral adhesive. It isn't my fault if you neglected to mention, in which form, they were at their most adhesive. One would expect the chewier booger to make sticking easier - where as the harder booger may poke it's head through the corner of a poster if you were to apply too much pressure. Neglecting to mention these things could open up a whole can o worms & lead to some kind of Health & Safety related law suit.

I will obviously feign fear & awe in the future to keep up appearances. It's the least I can do! Razz

TTFN Rex

Your Hero

Workstinx
Back to top Go down
timewarrior
RANK: Celestial Intervention Agent


Number of posts : 3939
Age : 38
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Daily advice by the TIMEWARRIOR   Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:24 am

workstinx wrote:
Rex - sharing is caring (with the exception of Chlamydia!!)

You stated that boogers (bogies in the UK) can be used as a natuaral adhesive. It isn't my fault if you neglected to mention, in which form, they were at their most adhesive. One would expect the chewier booger to make sticking easier - where as the harder booger may poke it's head through the corner of a poster if you were to apply too much pressure. Neglecting to mention these things could open up a whole can o worms & lead to some kind of Health & Safety related law suit.

I will obviously feign fear & awe in the future to keep up appearances. It's the least I can do! Razz

TTFN Rex

Your Hero

Workstinx

You were dropped on your head as a child weren't you? For the record, ALL boogers are natural adhesives! Just pick and stick!

Furthermore your rampant insolence is bordering close to annoyance. . .consider yourself formally reprimanded and that the next bad thing that happens to you will be the result of my mysterious ways and powers. . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
timewarrior
RANK: Celestial Intervention Agent


Number of posts : 3939
Age : 38
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Daily advice by the TIMEWARRIOR   Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:25 pm

Always pay your bills . .even if you don't want to. . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
timewarrior
RANK: Celestial Intervention Agent


Number of posts : 3939
Age : 38
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Daily advice by the TIMEWARRIOR   Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:40 pm

ketchup is not a sufficient laxative. . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeaDevil
RANK: Keeper of Traken


Number of posts : 5965
Age : 50
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Daily advice by the TIMEWARRIOR   Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:45 pm

Keep everybody together...keep everybody warm...and always remember to keep ridin' the storm out...!!!

(oh, wait, that's REO Speedwagon)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
timewarrior
RANK: Celestial Intervention Agent


Number of posts : 3939
Age : 38
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Daily advice by the TIMEWARRIOR   Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:13 am

SeaDevil wrote:
Keep everybody together...keep everybody warm...and always remember to keep ridin' the storm out...!!!

(oh, wait, that's REO Speedwagon)

Again I point out, this is daily advice from the Timewarrir, not the SeaDevil. . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
timewarrior
RANK: Celestial Intervention Agent


Number of posts : 3939
Age : 38
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Daily advice by the TIMEWARRIOR   Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:22 am

Cheese crackers go great with human flesh. . .but only when lost at sea. . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
timewarrior
RANK: Celestial Intervention Agent


Number of posts : 3939
Age : 38
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Daily advice by the TIMEWARRIOR   Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:12 am

Always kick the tires a bit before taking ANYTHING for a test drive!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Invisible Supreme
RANK: Time Lord Council Guard


Number of posts : 2141
Registration date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Daily advice by the TIMEWARRIOR   Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:10 am

Wow, this thread is still alive, ay? Well, I suppose abit of bad advice before a test drive can't hurt. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
timewarrior
RANK: Celestial Intervention Agent


Number of posts : 3939
Age : 38
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Daily advice by the TIMEWARRIOR   Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:03 pm

Invisible Supreme wrote:
Wow, this thread is still alive, ay? Well, I suppose abit of bad advice before a test drive can't hurt. Smile


Alive and kicking. . .unlike me. . .to where are you driving and why are you being quizzed on it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Invisible Supreme
RANK: Time Lord Council Guard


Number of posts : 2141
Registration date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Daily advice by the TIMEWARRIOR   Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:07 pm

timewarrior wrote:
Invisible Supreme wrote:
Wow, this thread is still alive, ay? Well, I suppose abit of bad advice before a test drive can't hurt. Smile


Alive and kicking. . .unlike me. . .to where are you driving and why are you being quizzed on it?
I'm not driving any where, that was a joke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
timewarrior
RANK: Celestial Intervention Agent


Number of posts : 3939
Age : 38
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Daily advice by the TIMEWARRIOR   Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:03 pm

Invisible Supreme wrote:
timewarrior wrote:
Invisible Supreme wrote:
Wow, this thread is still alive, ay? Well, I suppose abit of bad advice before a test drive can't hurt. Smile


Alive and kicking. . .unlike me. . .to where are you driving and why are you being quizzed on it?
I'm not driving any where, that was a joke.

As was my response. For someone who is supremely invisible. . .you are quite [insert polite, but random, yet playful insult here].
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jaredofmo
RANK: Time Lord President Elect


Number of posts : 6854
Age : 30
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Daily advice by the TIMEWARRIOR   Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:30 pm

He's being quite visible. ... And not supreme.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Invisible Supreme
RANK: Time Lord Council Guard


Number of posts : 2141
Registration date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Daily advice by the TIMEWARRIOR   Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:08 pm

jaredofmo wrote:
He's being quite visible. ... And not supreme.
Hey! Watch your language! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
timewarrior
RANK: Celestial Intervention Agent


Number of posts : 3939
Age : 38
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Daily advice by the TIMEWARRIOR   Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:02 pm

Invisible Supreme wrote:
jaredofmo wrote:
He's being quite visible. ... And not supreme.
Hey! Watch your language! Wink

Yeah! watch your language indeed. . .there wasn't even one swear word in that (expletives removed by moderator for "extreme" writing Razz ) thing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jaredofmo
RANK: Time Lord President Elect


Number of posts : 6854
Age : 30
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Daily advice by the TIMEWARRIOR   Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:55 pm

Invisible Supreme wrote:
jaredofmo wrote:
He's being quite visible. ... And not supreme.
Hey! Watch your language! Wink
I call it as I see it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Invisible Supreme
RANK: Time Lord Council Guard


Number of posts : 2141
Registration date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Daily advice by the TIMEWARRIOR   Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:51 pm

Anything Visible and Unsupreme is my mortal enemy. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jaredofmo
RANK: Time Lord President Elect


Number of posts : 6854
Age : 30
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Daily advice by the TIMEWARRIOR   Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:57 pm

Invisible Supreme wrote:
Anything Visible and Unsupreme is my mortal enemy. Razz
You are your own worst enemy? (You know I'm just joshin' ya, right?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
timewarrior
RANK: Celestial Intervention Agent


Number of posts : 3939
Age : 38
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Daily advice by the TIMEWARRIOR   Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:25 pm

jaredofmo wrote:
Invisible Supreme wrote:
Anything Visible and Unsupreme is my mortal enemy. Razz
You are your own worst enemy? (You know I'm just joshin' ya, right?)

Correction, I AM his worst enemy! That and the intestinal flu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Invisible Supreme
RANK: Time Lord Council Guard


Number of posts : 2141
Registration date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Daily advice by the TIMEWARRIOR   Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:33 pm

jaredofmo wrote:
Invisible Supreme wrote:
Anything Visible and Unsupreme is my mortal enemy. Razz
You are your own worst enemy? (You know I'm just joshin' ya, right?)
Yes, I am awaren of this ''joshing'' as you call it. And timewarrior, you will surrounder or I will feed you Bananas!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
timewarrior
RANK: Celestial Intervention Agent


Number of posts : 3939
Age : 38
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Daily advice by the TIMEWARRIOR   Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:42 pm

Invisible Supreme wrote:
jaredofmo wrote:
Invisible Supreme wrote:
Anything Visible and Unsupreme is my mortal enemy. Razz
You are your own worst enemy? (You know I'm just joshin' ya, right?)
Yes, I am awaren of this ''joshing'' as you call it. And timewarrior, you will surrounder or I will feed you Bananas!

surrounder? What the heck is that? Sounds like a bad case of VD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
timewarrior
RANK: Celestial Intervention Agent


Number of posts : 3939
Age : 38
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Daily advice by the TIMEWARRIOR   Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:09 pm

setting up a full fledge graveyard and haunted basement makes you very, very sore. . .and tired. . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Daily advice by the TIMEWARRIOR   Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:19 pm

timewarrior wrote:
setting up a full fledge graveyard and haunted basement makes you very, very sore. . .and tired. . .

Must remember that the next time I am exceptionally bored & am looking for something to dredge me out of that kinda pit of despair. It'll be on the list - just under "re-arrange sock drawer"
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
RANK: Time Lord President Elect


Number of posts : 6854
Age : 30
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Daily advice by the TIMEWARRIOR   Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:19 pm

timewarrior wrote:
setting up a full fledge graveyard and haunted basement makes you very, very sore. . .and tired. . .

... You actually buried bodies?

I bet they deserved it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greenk9
RANK: Time Lord Commoner


Number of posts : 1313
Age : 45
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Daily advice by the TIMEWARRIOR   Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:53 pm

if you listen to barry manilow...make sure no one else knows....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Daily advice by the TIMEWARRIOR
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Life, the Universe and Everything :: Life, the Universe, and Everything Else you want to talk about...-
Jump to: