Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 
 

 Vincent and the Doctor question....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rocco
RANK: Brigadier


Number of posts : 313
Age : 20
Registration date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Vincent and the Doctor question....   Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:06 pm

I have a short question about this episode. First of all i would like to say this episode was brilliant. Was there any part in this episode that we saw the crack? I know i didn't but i don't know if i just missed it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Vincent and the Doctor question....   Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:25 pm

Personally I never saw it, but apparently there was one in his painting of the sky.
Back to top Go down
Rocco
RANK: Brigadier


Number of posts : 313
Age : 20
Registration date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Vincent and the Doctor question....   Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:48 pm

scarywood wrote:
Personally I never saw it, but apparently there was one in his painting of the sky.



Thank you. I'll look it over and see. I live in America. If anyone else lives in America i have a couple links where you can watch the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Vincent and the Doctor question....   Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:05 pm

Rocco wrote:
scarywood wrote:
Personally I never saw it, but apparently there was one in his painting of the sky.



Thank you. I'll look it over and see. I live in America. If anyone else lives in America i have a couple links where you can watch the rest of the season.

If it's not legal, it's not talked about on here. If there is a way to watch it legally (like "Burn Notice" used to have full episodes up on their website) then I think it's okay to share the link on here. But if it's not legal, it's not talked about. :/

~
Back to top Go down
Rocco
RANK: Brigadier


Number of posts : 313
Age : 20
Registration date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Vincent and the Doctor question....   Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:32 pm

a1cmustangpilot wrote:
Rocco wrote:
scarywood wrote:
Personally I never saw it, but apparently there was one in his painting of the sky.



Thank you. I'll look it over and see. I live in America. If anyone else lives in America i have a couple links where you can watch the rest of the season.

If it's not legal, it's not talked about on here. If there is a way to watch it legally (like "Burn Notice" used to have full episodes up on their website) then I think it's okay to share the link on here. But if it's not legal, it's not talked about. :/

~


I don't know if there illegal or not. But the one site is Doctor who episodes and spinoffs. and the other has like 150 diffrent shows you can watch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Vincent and the Doctor question....   Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:50 pm

Rocco wrote:
a1cmustangpilot wrote:
Rocco wrote:
scarywood wrote:
Personally I never saw it, but apparently there was one in his painting of the sky.



Thank you. I'll look it over and see. I live in America. If anyone else lives in America i have a couple links where you can watch the rest of the season.

If it's not legal, it's not talked about on here. If there is a way to watch it legally (like "Burn Notice" used to have full episodes up on their website) then I think it's okay to share the link on here. But if it's not legal, it's not talked about. :/

~


I don't know if there illegal or not. But the one site is Doctor who episodes and spinoffs. and the other has like 150 diffrent shows you can watch.

As far as I know... and I could be wrong on this... but the only legal version would be off of a BBC website itself.

Torrents have just about everything under the sun for download but that is definitely not legal. Same thing with YouTube vids of DW episodes and whatnot. Yeah, it's got hundreds of titles up there, but it's illegal. :/
~
Back to top Go down
Rocco
RANK: Brigadier


Number of posts : 313
Age : 20
Registration date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Vincent and the Doctor question....   Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:22 pm

Oh okay i won't post the links then. Unless i find out that there legal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bret_owen99
RANK: Time Lord Council Guard


Number of posts : 2106
Age : 40
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Vincent and the Doctor question....   Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:56 pm

personally i thought some of the best parts of vincent and the doctor were:

1. no crack

2. for once, amy wasn't the center of the story

3. for once, amy didn't save the day

it seemed like a real "classic" episode to me. the doctor, a companion, help fight a monster, and help a poor soul. this is a timeless episode for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Vincent and the Doctor question....   Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:16 pm

a1cmustangpilot wrote:
As far as I know... and I could be wrong on this... but the only legal version would be off of a BBC website itself.

Torrents have just about everything under the sun for download but that is definitely not legal. Same thing with YouTube vids of DW episodes and whatnot. Yeah, it's got hundreds of titles up there, but it's illegal. :/
~

It might be something like Hulu?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Vincent and the Doctor question....   Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:48 pm

Mustakozene-80 wrote:
a1cmustangpilot wrote:
As far as I know... and I could be wrong on this... but the only legal version would be off of a BBC website itself.

Torrents have just about everything under the sun for download but that is definitely not legal. Same thing with YouTube vids of DW episodes and whatnot. Yeah, it's got hundreds of titles up there, but it's illegal. :/
~

It might be something like Hulu?

Question is, is Hulu legal?

~
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Vincent and the Doctor question....   Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:51 pm

a1cmustangpilot wrote:

Question is, is Hulu legal?

~

Yep! Hulu has been advertised on several networks. Most programs on the site have two or three commercial breaks, so the networks still get some advertising revenue. All nice and legal. Smile

EDIT: I just checked Hulu, and it seems they only have clips of new Who, no complete episodes. Seems kinda silly to me, but then I'm not a smart, good-looking television executive.
Back to top Go down
^o^CORVUS^o^
RANK: Prime Minister


Number of posts : 634
Age : 46
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Vincent and the Doctor question....   Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:04 pm

a1cmustangpilot wrote:
Question is, is Hulu legal?

Perfectly, which is why they have been advertised so heavily over the past 3 years.

========================================
...^o^CORVUS^o^
Doctor Who: The Winds of Time
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://corvusonline.net/timewinds/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Vincent and the Doctor question....   Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:21 pm

I have no idea what Hulu is so I had to make sure. Smile

And I have actually never heard of Hulu being advertised, thus my lack of knowledge on it. :/

~
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
RANK: Time Lord President Elect


Number of posts : 6854
Age : 30
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Vincent and the Doctor question....   Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:30 pm

In the UK, they have the BBC iPlayer, which is not available globally due to the BBC's budget, as well as licensing restrictions.

I really wish we had a similar site in the US to stream British shows. It'd be cool to tell a friend about a neat British show you found and link them to a legal streaming site, guilt-free.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocco
RANK: Brigadier


Number of posts : 313
Age : 20
Registration date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Vincent and the Doctor question....   Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:03 pm

I'm not saying where i watch them unless i get permission because i don't wanna get in trouble with the Administators.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jaredofmo
RANK: Time Lord President Elect


Number of posts : 6854
Age : 30
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Vincent and the Doctor question....   Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:13 pm

Rocco wrote:
I'm not saying where i watch them unless i get permission because i don't wanna get in trouble with the Administators.

If you're not sure it's legal, act on the better side of discretion and don't link to it. As it is, no one here seems too interested where you watch them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocco
RANK: Brigadier


Number of posts : 313
Age : 20
Registration date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Vincent and the Doctor question....   Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:56 pm

Okay guys. Um thanks for the answer to my question....i think
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Vincent and the Doctor question....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Episode Discussion-
Jump to: