Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store

Share | 

S5E12: The Pandorica Opens (Spoilers)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Rate: S5E12: The Pandorica Opens
Fantastic episode! Brilliant! Molto benne!
60%
 60% [ 26 ]
Good episode!
23%
 23% [ 10 ]
Okay/average episode.
5%
 5% [ 2 ]
Disappointing episode.
7%
 7% [ 3 ]
RUBBISH episode!
5%
 5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 43

AuthorMessage
Evil Monkey Pope

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: S5E12: The Pandorica Opens (Spoilers)   Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:57 am

I wasn't a fan of the Lost music at the end. It needed to be more ominous and up tempo to really sell the cliffhanger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://mattthecatania.wordpress.com/
The 2nd Doctor Roberts

Number of posts : 1163
Registration date : 2009-07-21

PostSubject: Re: S5E12: The Pandorica Opens (Spoilers)   Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:24 am

It did pull me out of the moment...but it was a positive association for me. It raised the hope that there would be some mindblowing "Lost"-style reveal at the end, even though I knew the second part of the story couldn't possibly live up to the awesomeness of the cliffhanger.

Which is something that probably didn't occur to the 7-year-old Moff when he came up with the scene some 40 years ago. (Has to be the case...that cliffhanger is too awesome to have been written by an adult!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: S5E12: The Pandorica Opens (Spoilers)   Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:15 pm

Exciting episode. Smile
Back to top Go down
Calixar

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: S5E12: The Pandorica Opens (Spoilers)   Thu May 16, 2013 5:00 pm

Been rewatching this series and the Greek letters River left on the cliff-face intrigued me. In story, they are coordinates... the first two are a clever nod to the classic series nickname of the Doctor... Theta Sigma.
The remaining letters are Phi Gamma Upsilon Delta ... and then one that does not directly correspond to any Greek letter. It bears a passing resemblance to the "lower case" Zappa, but that's not only out of context, it's enough dis-similar that I doubt that's what's it's meant to be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mikaljohnson.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S5E12: The Pandorica Opens (Spoilers)   Today at 10:44 am

Back to top Go down

S5E12: The Pandorica Opens (Spoilers)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Episode Discussion-
Jump to: