Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 
 

 S5E7: Amy's Choice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Rate S5E7: Amy's Choice
Fantastic! Brilliant! Molto benne!
37%
 37% [ 13 ]
Great episode!
26%
 26% [ 9 ]
Okay/Average episode.
23%
 23% [ 8 ]
Disappointing
14%
 14% [ 5 ]
Rubbish! What was you thinking, Moffat?!
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 35
 

AuthorMessage
timewarrior
RANK: Celestial Intervention Agent


Number of posts : 3946
Age : 38
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: S5E7: Amy's Choice   Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:34 pm

really did like this one. . .perhaps a portent of the valeyard? otherwise, it was really psycadelic. . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LakeErieMonster
RANK: Prime Minister


Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: S5E7: Amy's Choice   Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:22 pm

still is just my guess and I'm sticking to this....I do think all of this fantasy is in amy's head....none of this is real. Not even her travels...with the doctor.

Good episode...trippy for sure.-greenk9

Yes, I agree it's all just a vision from her Mind's Eye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greenk9
RANK: Time Lord Commoner


Number of posts : 1313
Age : 45
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: S5E7: Amy's Choice   Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:09 pm

greenk9 wrote:
still is just my guess and I'm sticking to this....I do think all of this fantasy is in amy's head....none of this is real. Not even her travels...with the doctor.

Good episode...trippy for sure.

Hmmm is my guess gonna come true? spoiler...Will I be right for once?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: S5E7: Amy's Choice   Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:17 pm

Cool episode. Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: S5E7: Amy's Choice   Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:14 am

Interesting episode, though distrubing. Kind of boring.

~
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: S5E7: Amy's Choice   Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:17 am

Also very weird. Well isn't that what dreams are suppose to be? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: S5E7: Amy's Choice   Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:47 am

TheDoctor88 wrote:
Also very weird. Well isn't that what dreams are suppose to be? Laughing

Dreams aren't always weird.

That episode reminded me of those dreams I get when I eat too close to going to bed.

~
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: S5E7: Amy's Choice   Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:21 am

LtViperPilot wrote:
TheDoctor88 wrote:
Also very weird. Well isn't that what dreams are suppose to be? Laughing

Dreams aren't always weird.

That episode reminded me of those dreams I get when I eat too close to going to bed.

~

Oh yeah. * Shivers.* I hate those. Like nightmares or a really goodmare. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: S5E7: Amy's Choice   Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:30 am

TheDoctor88 wrote:
LtViperPilot wrote:
TheDoctor88 wrote:
Also very weird. Well isn't that what dreams are suppose to be? Laughing

Dreams aren't always weird.

That episode reminded me of those dreams I get when I eat too close to going to bed.

~

Oh yeah. * Shivers.* I hate those. Like nightmares or a really goodmare. Laughing

"Goodmare"?

~
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: S5E7: Amy's Choice   Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:39 am

LtViperPilot wrote:
TheDoctor88 wrote:
LtViperPilot wrote:
TheDoctor88 wrote:
Also very weird. Well isn't that what dreams are suppose to be? Laughing

Dreams aren't always weird.

That episode reminded me of those dreams I get when I eat too close to going to bed.

~

Oh yeah. * Shivers.* I hate those. Like nightmares or a really goodmare. Laughing

"Goodmare"?

~

Sorry thinking about the doctor. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: S5E7: Amy's Choice   Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:52 am

TheDoctor88 wrote:
LtViperPilot wrote:
TheDoctor88 wrote:
LtViperPilot wrote:
TheDoctor88 wrote:
Also very weird. Well isn't that what dreams are suppose to be? Laughing

Dreams aren't always weird.

That episode reminded me of those dreams I get when I eat too close to going to bed.

~

Oh yeah. * Shivers.* I hate those. Like nightmares or a really goodmare. Laughing

"Goodmare"?

~

Sorry thinking about the doctor. Laughing

...okay... because you never stop thinking about him, right?
~
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: S5E7: Amy's Choice   Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:02 am

LtViperPilot wrote:
TheDoctor88 wrote:
LtViperPilot wrote:
TheDoctor88 wrote:
LtViperPilot wrote:
TheDoctor88 wrote:
Also very weird. Well isn't that what dreams are suppose to be? Laughing

Dreams aren't always weird.

That episode reminded me of those dreams I get when I eat too close to going to bed.

~

Oh yeah. * Shivers.* I hate those. Like nightmares or a really goodmare. Laughing

"Goodmare"?

~

Sorry thinking about the doctor. Laughing

...okay... because you never stop thinking about him, right?
~

Well yeah. Very Happy And didn't he say goodmare in the episode? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: S5E7: Amy's Choice   Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:06 am

TheDoctor88 wrote:
LtViperPilot wrote:
TheDoctor88 wrote:
LtViperPilot wrote:
TheDoctor88 wrote:
LtViperPilot wrote:
TheDoctor88 wrote:
Also very weird. Well isn't that what dreams are suppose to be? Laughing

Dreams aren't always weird.

That episode reminded me of those dreams I get when I eat too close to going to bed.

~

Oh yeah. * Shivers.* I hate those. Like nightmares or a really goodmare. Laughing

"Goodmare"?

~

Sorry thinking about the doctor. Laughing

...okay... because you never stop thinking about him, right?
~

Well yeah. Very Happy And didn't he say goodmare in the episode? Laughing

I have no idea but if he did that probably explains why I 1) don't like him and 2) don't recall it.

~
Back to top Go down
Vicki
RANK: UNIT Sergeant


Number of posts : 148
Age : 53
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: S5E7: Amy's Choice   Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:20 am

TheDoctor88 wrote:
LtViperPilot wrote:
TheDoctor88 wrote:
LtViperPilot wrote:
TheDoctor88 wrote:
LtViperPilot wrote:
TheDoctor88 wrote:
Also very weird. Well isn't that what dreams are suppose to be? Laughing

Dreams aren't always weird.

That episode reminded me of those dreams I get when I eat too close to going to bed.

~

Oh yeah. * Shivers.* I hate those. Like nightmares or a really goodmare. Laughing

"Goodmare"?

~

Sorry thinking about the doctor. Laughing

...okay... because you never stop thinking about him, right?
~

Well yeah. Very Happy And didn't he say goodmare in the episode? Laughing






*jumps in after a bit of an absence from posting* He did say that! And I LOVE this episode!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.livejournal.com/users/fleurette
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: S5E7: Amy's Choice   Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:33 am

@ Vicki So do I. Very Happy Going to make some animated pics from it too. cheers I hope. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: S5E7: Amy's Choice   Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:46 am

I don't think he says goodmare. He says that he had a good mare. As in, he calls it a nightmare, then takes that back when the others are offended, and calls it a 'mare'. A good 'mare'.

eh..who cares? Doesn't make a difference.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: S5E7: Amy's Choice   Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:04 am

kcooper76 wrote:
I don't think he says goodmare. He says that he had a good mare. As in, he calls it a nightmare, then takes that back when the others are offended, and calls it a 'mare'. A good 'mare'.

eh..who cares? Doesn't make a difference.

Exactly... and just because the 11th Doctor said it doesn't make it intelligent or witty...

I'll take Banacek's Polish proverbs anyday. Wink
~
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: S5E7: Amy's Choice   Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:23 am

LtViperPilot wrote:

just because the 11th Doctor said it doesn't make it intelligent or witty...
~

yup, because the word 'mare' has no meaning in that context.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: S5E7: Amy's Choice   Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:35 am

kcooper76 wrote:
LtViperPilot wrote:

just because the 11th Doctor said it doesn't make it intelligent or witty...
~

yup, because the word 'mare' has no meaning in that context.

Exactly... I mean, one could just say that it was a good dream instead of concocting supposedly witty words. :/

That's why I like my 8th Doctor. More subdued and less prone to making up words... he was quite eloquent. Very Happy
~
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: S5E7: Amy's Choice   Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:05 am

Lets just say the doctor saying good mare or good mare is a funny moment. Shall we? Wink
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: S5E7: Amy's Choice   Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:08 am

TheDoctor88 wrote:
Lets just say the doctor saying good mare or good mare is a funny moment. Shall we? Wink

Uh, no... leave me out of it. The 11th Doctor is hardly amusing much less witty, in my general opinion. I know you love him to bits, and that's great, but let's leave the collective "we" and leave the "you" in that statement of yours, okay? Thanks! Wink
~
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: S5E7: Amy's Choice   Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:41 am

LtViperPilot wrote:
TheDoctor88 wrote:
Lets just say the doctor saying good mare or good mare is a funny moment. Shall we? Wink

Uh, no... leave me out of it. The 11th Doctor is hardly amusing much less witty, in my general opinion. I know you love him to bits, and that's great, but let's leave the collective "we" and leave the "you" in that statement of yours, okay? Thanks! Wink
~

Ok fine with me. More Matt for me then. Razz GERONIMO!!! Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
Vicki
RANK: UNIT Sergeant


Number of posts : 148
Age : 53
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: S5E7: Amy's Choice   Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:36 pm

kcooper76 wrote:
I don't think he says goodmare. He says that he had a good mare. As in, he calls it a nightmare, then takes that back when the others are offended, and calls it a 'mare'. A good 'mare'.

eh..who cares? Doesn't make a difference.

I figured it was the same thing, actually...but I concur, he wasn't making up a brand new word or anything...though I kinda like it regardless...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.livejournal.com/users/fleurette
 
S5E7: Amy's Choice
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Episode Discussion-
Jump to: