Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 

Series 5 Episode Discussion (Spoiler free! NO SPOILERS!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Series 5 Episode Discussion (Spoiler free! NO SPOILERS!)   Fri May 07, 2010 5:33 pm

I thought I would start a thread for those of you who have not seen the episodes yet or you are in the US.

I cannot underline any spoiler rules, as CJS is still trying to come up with a policy. But for now, no spoilers!
Back to top Go down
Invisible Supreme

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Series 5 Episode Discussion (Spoiler free! NO SPOILERS!)   Fri May 07, 2010 10:35 pm

Great Idea, scarywood, I really want to see victory of the daleks but I am going to have to wait until it comes out on dvd to watch it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vicki

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Series 5 Episode Discussion (Spoiler free! NO SPOILERS!)   Mon May 24, 2010 4:53 pm

I'm in the US, but I'm over in the other threads joining in the spoilage! I'll keep it over there, though! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.livejournal.com/users/fleurette
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9510
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Series 5 Episode Discussion (Spoiler free! NO SPOILERS!)   Mon May 24, 2010 6:36 pm

I have a question...if you were the writer of an episode, what would you write about? Which Classic character would you bring back? Mine would be the Brigadier, and give him a fitting death scene. Going out trying to save the world. Then have the Doctor go back to WW2 and meet a young Lt. Lethbridge-Stewart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jfh1970

Number of posts : 1841
Registration date : 2010-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Series 5 Episode Discussion (Spoiler free! NO SPOILERS!)   Tue May 25, 2010 4:53 am

Not crazy about the death scene, but I do think it would be so cool for a young Brigadier to meet up with the Doctor. It would be a great nod to Spearhead from Space if the Doctor introduced himself to Lethbridge Stewart as John Smith.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Series 5 Episode Discussion (Spoiler free! NO SPOILERS!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Episode Discussion-
Jump to: