Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 

Rate "The Eleventh Hour" (SPOILERS!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Rate S5E1 "The Eleventh Hour"
Fantastic!
37%
 37% [ 19 ]
Pretty Good
41%
 41% [ 21 ]
Average
18%
 18% [ 9 ]
Disappointing
2%
 2% [ 1 ]
Horrible
2%
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 51

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Rate "The Eleventh Hour" (SPOILERS!)   Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:32 am

I loved that episode. Haven't laughed so hard in ages. cheers Laughing So far its my favorite one. Smile Just have one question are there scenes deleted from the episode? Cause I thought you could see The Doctor and Prisoner Zero as The Doctor in one frame. Unless I need to rewatch the episode, WHICH I WILL to find my mistake I have made. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cinnur

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Rate "The Eleventh Hour" (SPOILERS!)   Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:56 pm

If you watch carefully the rooftop scene you can see some continuity errors when there are cuts from scene to scene.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6854
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Rate "The Eleventh Hour" (SPOILERS!)   Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:18 pm

TheDoctor88 wrote:
I loved that episode. Haven't laughed so hard in ages. cheers Laughing So far its my favorite one. Smile Just have one question are there scenes deleted from the episode? Cause I thought you could see The Doctor and Prisoner Zero as The Doctor in one frame. Unless I need to rewatch the episode, WHICH I WILL to find my mistake I have made. Very Happy
I believe that shot you once showed us as a picture from a magazine. It was probably a production still with Prisoner Zero added in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Rate "The Eleventh Hour" (SPOILERS!)   Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:27 pm

jaredofmo wrote:
TheDoctor88 wrote:
I believe that shot you once showed us as a picture from a magazine. It was probably a production still with Prisoner Zero added in.

Oh Ok. but still cool. So is Prisoner Zero's song! cheers
Back to top Go down

Rate "The Eleventh Hour" (SPOILERS!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Episode Discussion-
Jump to: