Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 
 

 Doctor Who motivational poster

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Evil Monkey Pope
RANK: Time Lord Council Guard


Number of posts : 1828
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:33 pm

Why has nobody posted theis yet?


Last edited by Evil Monkey Pope on Sun May 29, 2011 6:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://mattthecatania.wordpress.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:02 pm

Evil Monkey Pope wrote:
Why has nobody posted theis yet?

They *COUGH.* Think this thread should be deleted. Rolling Eyes

P.S. funny pic. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
RANK: Time Lord Chancellor


Number of posts : 5896
Age : 45
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:25 pm

I've always liked this one...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:45 pm

Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
RANK: Time Lord President Elect


Number of posts : 6854
Age : 30
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:01 pm

Evil Monkey Pope wrote:
Why has nobody posted theis yet?

Or... "Dalek Assault: 11 wasn't the first."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cruel Angel
RANK: Time Lord Chancellor


Number of posts : 5896
Age : 45
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:01 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:39 am

Cruel Angel wrote:

Where do I order this one? sunny
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:39 pm

Whoosier Whovian wrote:
Cruel Angel wrote:

Where do I order this one? sunny

I would like to know as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The 2nd Doctor Roberts
RANK: Time Lord Commoner


Number of posts : 1163
Registration date : 2009-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:04 pm

Cruel Angel wrote:

cheers YES.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:40 pm

you're gonna say why i know. Sad


Back to top Go down
Rust
RANK: Time Lord Commoner


Number of posts : 1557
Age : 33
Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:25 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:38 pm

ahem




Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:56 pm

Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
RANK: Time Lord President Elect


Number of posts : 6854
Age : 30
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:09 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Evil Monkey Pope
RANK: Time Lord Council Guard


Number of posts : 1828
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Sun May 29, 2011 6:34 pm


Back to top Go down
View user profile https://mattthecatania.wordpress.com/
Tothas
RANK: UNIT Recruit


Number of posts : 4
Age : 30
Registration date : 2011-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Tue May 31, 2011 5:25 pm

I've never posted on this forum until reading this thread. Now while i agree some of the 'posters' are a lil inappropriate for a site that people of all ages use, what i find truly inappropriate is Scarywood's reaction to the 'God' poster. Blasphemy? Really? I mean, do you really think Mattylover11 prays to Matt Smith every night before bed? And even if he/she does, who are you to decide that they are wrong? As for myself, I believe they were simply making a joke. George Carlin joked about praying not to God, but to Joe Pesci. I didn't see anyone in the audience stand up and call him a blasphemer. And if they weren't joking, how is that blasphemy? Is it blasphemous to believe something other than what other people believe? Try taking things a lil less seriously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Tue May 31, 2011 5:27 pm

Tothas wrote:
I've never posted on this forum until reading this thread. Now while i agree some of the 'posters' are a lil inappropriate for a site that people of all ages use, what i find truly inappropriate is Scarywood's reaction to the 'God' poster. Blasphemy? Really? I mean, do you really think Mattylover11 prays to Matt Smith every night before bed? And even if he/she does, who are you to decide that they are wrong? As for myself, I believe they were simply making a joke. George Carlin joked about praying not to God, but to Joe Pesci. I didn't see anyone in the audience stand up and call him a blasphemer. And if they weren't joking, how is that blasphemy? Is it blasphemous to believe something other than what other people believe? Try taking things a lil less seriously.

Why thank you new member. Smile About time I get someone who understands. Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Scary
RANK: Time Lord President


Number of posts : 7476
Age : 19
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Tue May 31, 2011 5:30 pm

Tothas wrote:
I've never posted on this forum until reading this thread. Now while i agree some of the 'posters' are a lil inappropriate for a site that people of all ages use, what i find truly inappropriate is Scarywood's reaction to the 'God' poster. Blasphemy? Really? I mean, do you really think Mattylover11 prays to Matt Smith every night before bed? And even if he/she does, who are you to decide that they are wrong? As for myself, I believe they were simply making a joke. George Carlin joked about praying not to God, but to Joe Pesci. I didn't see anyone in the audience stand up and call him a blasphemer. And if they weren't joking, how is that blasphemy? Is it blasphemous to believe something other than what other people believe? Try taking things a lil less seriously.

I'd first like to make the point that the post you refer to was made a long time ago.

Now, personally as a Christian, I believe it to be a sin to idle anyone else other than God. Whether she was joking or not, it's really something one should not take lightly. I don't care if she is a believer or not, there should be a little respect when it comes to religion. Just common decency in my opinion.

But seriously, did you join this forum just to say that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tothas
RANK: UNIT Recruit


Number of posts : 4
Age : 30
Registration date : 2011-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Tue May 31, 2011 5:49 pm

LMAO No, I didn't join just to say that. I joined this site to have people to discuss DW with. I read this thread expecting to laugh, and I did until i saw your post. Maybe because I'm an atheist, I find it easier to find the humor in it all. Mattylover11 didn't say anything about your religion or your God. The word God doesn't automatically mean Christianity. You speak of common decency, isn't tolerance of other beliefs and religions the decent thing to do? If they had blatantly disrespected your religion then I could understand your feelings but that isnt the case. As i said before, try taking things a lil less seriously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scary
RANK: Time Lord President


Number of posts : 7476
Age : 19
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Tue May 31, 2011 6:01 pm

Tothas wrote:
LMAO No, I didn't join just to say that. I joined this site to have people to discuss DW with. I read this thread expecting to laugh, and I did until i saw your post. Maybe because I'm an atheist, I find it easier to find the humor in it all. Mattylover11 didn't say anything about your religion or your God. The word God doesn't automatically mean Christianity. You speak of common decency, isn't tolerance of other beliefs and religions the decent thing to do? If they had blatantly disrespected your religion then I could understand your feelings but that isnt the case. As i said before, try taking things a lil less seriously.

I don't at all like that your first post is full of attitude. Not a very good impression for yourself, hmm?

I never said that she said anything about Christianity. I'm just saying that as a Christian, this is blasphemey. As it would be to any religion.

To be honest, I don't need to justify myself. The fact Mattylover called Smith 'God,' and relates to sex on a family forum is wrong. I needn't say anymore. So if you're looking for an argument, go to Gallifrey Base or Doctorwhotoys.net.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Tue May 31, 2011 6:10 pm

Scarywood wrote:
Tothas wrote:
LMAO No, I didn't join just to say that. I joined this site to have people to discuss DW with. I read this thread expecting to laugh, and I did until i saw your post. Maybe because I'm an atheist, I find it easier to find the humor in it all. Mattylover11 didn't say anything about your religion or your God. The word God doesn't automatically mean Christianity. You speak of common decency, isn't tolerance of other beliefs and religions the decent thing to do? If they had blatantly disrespected your religion then I could understand your feelings but that isnt the case. As i said before, try taking things a lil less seriously.

I don't at all like that your first post is full of attitude. Not a very good impression for yourself, hmm?

I never said that she said anything about Christianity. I'm just saying that as a Christian, this is blasphemey. As it would be to any religion.

To be honest, I don't need to justify myself. The fact Mattylover called Smith 'God,' and relates to sex on a family forum is wrong. I needn't say anymore. So if you're looking for an argument, go to Gallifrey Base or Doctorwhotoys.net.

Don't feed the troll. Razz

~
Back to top Go down
Tothas
RANK: UNIT Recruit


Number of posts : 4
Age : 30
Registration date : 2011-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Tue May 31, 2011 6:11 pm

Honestly kid, i dont care what you like. What does a 14 year old child know about religion or blasphemy? I agree with the sex related humor being inapproriate but Mattylover didnt say 'Bow down and worship Matt Smith, the true and powerful God!!' It was a joke, you know that thing you go haha after hearing. I mean really, lighten up. Your a kid, go act like one. Of course, now-a-days that means hop on WoW and grief someone but to each their own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Tue May 31, 2011 6:16 pm

Tothas wrote:
Honestly kid, i dont care what you like. What does a 14 year old child know about religion or blasphemy? I agree with the sex related humor being inapproriate but Mattylover didnt say 'Bow down and worship Matt Smith, the true and powerful God!!' It was a joke, you know that thing you go haha after hearing. I mean really, lighten up. Your a kid, go act like one. Of course, now-a-days that means hop on WoW and grief someone but to each their own.

Yeah, troll. Scary, don't respond. Your first assement is the right one. We know you better than this person so don't rise to it, yeah?
~
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Tue May 31, 2011 6:19 pm

And now I know why I opted myself out of this thread. Mad Laughing I can't win no matter what I do. Sad
Back to top Go down
 
Doctor Who motivational poster
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Discussion-
Jump to: