Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 
 

 Weird who related, a bit off topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
forbidden_moose
RANK: Brigadier


Number of posts : 370
Age : 47
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Weird who related, a bit off topic   Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:55 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PPbbHqaZJs&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s--C7dMmgA0
two british television PSAs, first narrated by throughton, second Pertwee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronpur
RANK: The Doctor


Number of posts : 9504
Age : 53
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Weird who related, a bit off topic   Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:03 pm

forbidden_moose wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PPbbHqaZJs&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s--C7dMmgA0
two british television PSAs, first narrated by throughton, second Pertwee

SPLINK? Were they serious? Anyway, didn't David(Darth Vader) Prowse do the Green Cross thing too?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jfh100970
RANK: UNIT Sergeant


Number of posts : 249
Age : 45
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Weird who related, a bit off topic   Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:37 pm

The clothes. The hairstyles. So groovy, man. flower afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forbidden_moose
RANK: Brigadier


Number of posts : 370
Age : 47
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Weird who related, a bit off topic   Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:45 am

yeah, prowse was on some of those, these are vert tame one, in some of the PSA children are electrecuted, cut open by glass, or drowned by the grim reaper!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jfh100970
RANK: UNIT Sergeant


Number of posts : 249
Age : 45
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Weird who related, a bit off topic   Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:54 pm

forbidden_moose wrote:
yeah, prowse was on some of those, these are vert tame one, in some of the PSA children are electrecuted, cut open by glass, or drowned by the grim reaper!

They killed Kenny. You bastards! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smithygod
RANK: Brigadier


Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2010-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Weird who related, a bit off topic   Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:06 am

jfh100970 wrote:
forbidden_moose wrote:
yeah, prowse was on some of those, these are vert tame one, in some of the PSA children are electrecuted, cut open by glass, or drowned by the grim reaper!

They killed Kenny. You bastards! Laughing

Isn't that on stickmen on crack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Weird who related, a bit off topic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Discussion-
Jump to: