Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 

Patrick Troughton on Svengoolie saturday April 18th!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Patrick Troughton on Svengoolie saturday April 18th!   Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:31 pm

The Son of Svengoolie, Chicagolands local cult movie presenter will be showing The Gorgon this Saturday the 18th. Patrick Troughton aka :doc2: appears as a rather nasty police inspector in this Hammer Studios presentation.

If you get WCIU the 'U' and havent seen this little unpolished gem I urge you to do so.

:hitchhiker:
Back to top Go down
greenk9

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Troughton on Svengoolie saturday April 18th!   Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:40 am

I watched this a few year back- actually on the svengoolie- not bad really- such a happy ending- cough. Pat was suc a great character actor- you really could not tell it was him. Also liked him in the omen poor chap got shishkabobbed.

Also note that wttw has brought back the sunday at 11 schedule starting last week- I know they are reshowing series 2 for the 5th time- but series three will be up in late june.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Troughton on Svengoolie saturday April 18th!   Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:27 pm

I was up at 3 am this morning and they had the Christmas Invasion on. Geez, is anyone up that late? I was up because I have a cold and wasnt feeling well. Otherwise me and the teddy bear would be in lala land.
Back to top Go down
greenk9

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Troughton on Svengoolie saturday April 18th!   Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:13 am

3 in the morning- that was a bad cold- a cold got me started on doctor who...when I was in the 6th grade a bad cold kept me up and on sunday night at 11- there was logopolis. Forgot about the cold. Feel better-hope the teddy bear isn't made of auton plastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greenk9

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Troughton on Svengoolie saturday April 18th!   Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:14 am

3 in the morning- that was a bad cold- a cold got me started on doctor who...when I was in the 6th grade a bad cold kept me up and on sunday night at 11- there was logopolis. Forgot about the cold. Feel better-hope the teddy bear isn't made of auton plastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greenk9

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Troughton on Svengoolie saturday April 18th!   Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:15 am

wow I sent two messages at the same time- too much caffiene today
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhoMA_Joe

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2007-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Troughton on Svengoolie saturday April 18th!   Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:32 pm

3AM lol i am at work at that time- ya its a decently pay job though
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Patrick Troughton on Svengoolie saturday April 18th!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Spin Offs & Crossovers-
Jump to: