Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store

Share | 

Worst Episode Ever!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
The 2nd Doctor Roberts

Number of posts : 1163
Registration date : 2009-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Worst Episode Ever!   Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:50 am

Yeah, the unnecessary clams were always my one complaint about "Genesis," too. But watching it again a few weeks ago, they didn't bother me as much. Maybe it's because "Genesis" was the best "Who" I'd seen in months.

I've been rewatching/listening to the entire series in order at the rate of an episode a weekday. I started in November 2013 and I'm currently in the midst of "The Seeds of Doom." Over all these months there's been only one story that I didn't want to finish watching...yes, it was "The Web Planet." There's some great character stuff in the first episode but unfortunately five more episodes follow that one. "The Celestial Toymaker" was also a hard one to take.

I consider Troughton's worst to be "The Dominators." The sheer insanity of Zaroff's plan to destroy the Earth purely for the scientific achievement saves "The Underwater Menace" from last place. Pertwee's worst includes "The Mutants" and "Colony in Space," although "The Three Doctors" might qualify if it didn't have three Doctors in it. So far, "Revenge of the Cybermen" and "The Android Invasion" are at the bottom of my Tom Baker list. They'll have company soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brain of Davros

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Worst Episode Ever!   Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:03 am

Killer Clams only proves Davros was pure evil.Only a madman would create such a monster.So sorry the clam stays in the greatest Who episode ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Worst Episode Ever!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Episode Discussion-
Jump to: