Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 

Bring On the Bad Guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jjasch

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Bring On the Bad Guys   Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:15 pm

On registering I noticed the line of whos your favorite doctor. I was thinking about it for a couple days now, and for me I love the villians, always have always will.

What is a hero without a villian. A hero has always been measured by the villian he keeps. As in DC comics Darkseid vs Superman, Marvel Comics Venom vs Spider-man and for the Good old Doctor hmmmmmm The Master, hmmmm Cyberleader,hmmmmmm ahhhhh Lynx (sonataran)Hmmmmmmmm. Well we all have villians we all cherrish or shiver from. My personal favorite Davros!!

Davros was just stright up creepy, more of a death spawned super genius. I rember the line that was said to davros. "If you could make a virus that would wipe out every life in the universe,would you do it?" His reply " To hold a small capsule in my finger and with a squeeze of my fingers wipe out all life." The power of life and death between my fingers." "Yes I would do it!" I mean that kelrad was out of his living mind.

You know it be great to find out that the supreme Darlek is Davros.

John
Back to top Go down
View user profile
englishrose

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Bring On the Bad Guys   Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:46 am

Even more menacing and nefarious than Davros but still keeping with "Genesis of the Daleks" is right-hand man Nyder.
Peter Miles's sinister portrayal of this duplicitous henchman has stayed with me all the years.
The one scene in particular where he lures the scientist, whose name eludes me at the moment, down into the sub-basement and in honeyed tones lulls him into giving up the names of his co-conspirators.
When Nyder hears the names, his voice drops into that staccato flinty knife-edge and suddenly Davros is by his side and you knew this wasn't going to end well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doctor Xombie

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Bring On the Bad Guys   Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:17 pm

I've always loved the Cybermen.....
They seemed more in control than the Daleks, who were straight for the extermination. The Cybermen had real plans and they just look sinister. I love the new Cybermen design too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.DOCTORXOMBIE.com
rplath

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Bring On the Bad Guys   Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:46 pm

The Master is always cool, at least as far as style goes. Twisted Evil

And I know this one's going to get me into trouble ... I always liked Lady Peinforte from "Silver Nemesis," especially the way she tells Sir Richard, almost wistfully, "...and I ... am evil."

The scariest villain for me was the Mind Parasite from "Mind of Evil." That thing always gave me the chills when it got loose in the prison and made people destroy themselves.

Most disgusting? That Absorbaloff thing, the way it sucked people into itself nearly made me turn off the set. All that siamese-twin stuff makes me sick to my stomach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brain of Davros

Number of posts : 1040
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Bring On the Bad Guys   Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:17 am

Ofcourse Davros,The Master,and the Daleks are my top 3 faves but the Zygons really left some "terror" in my mind from when I was 6 years old.

They looked like walking human organs that evolved.

I'd like to see them again in the future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bring On the Bad Guys
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Discussion-
Jump to: