Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 

A HUGE assortment of Doctor Who Toys and Action Figures...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Who North America

Number of posts : 5675
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: A HUGE assortment of Doctor Who Toys and Action Figures...   Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:32 pm

We just listed a LOT of items that are older Character Options figures, sets, and toys that we just obtained.

These are in limited quantities, so act fast! Everything from old SDCC figures, regular wave figures, TARDIS playsets, RC K-9, 12 inch figures, etc. Packaging on most is average to excellent.

We recommend browsing through ALL the Doctor Who Toys subscections to see what just came in...

Doctor Who Toys Main Section
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://whona.realtvboard.com Online
Cruel Angel

Number of posts : 6009
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: A HUGE assortment of Doctor Who Toys and Action Figures...   Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:41 pm

Wow... those really brought back memories...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Bob1963

Number of posts : 1056
Registration date : 2012-01-06

PostSubject: Re: A HUGE assortment of Doctor Who Toys and Action Figures...   Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:56 pm

Yeah that page took me back a ways. I picked up a 9th Doctor figure which I never had as well as a Cassandra which I also never had. Great prices on some of that older stuff (that I already have),

Pretty hard work to load all those odd ball figures with only one available into the computer so people if you have missed something now is your chance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ted47

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2012-02-02

PostSubject: Re: A HUGE assortment of Doctor Who Toys and Action Figures...   Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:28 pm

I just had to have a decayed Master!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: A HUGE assortment of Doctor Who Toys and Action Figures...   Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:02 pm

and the 2 9th Doctor figures that were listed are gone, glad I looked when I did or I would have missed out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hispro

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: A HUGE assortment of Doctor Who Toys and Action Figures...   Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:38 am

Great chance for people to pick up figures they missed the first time! I ordered the three Pandorica wave figures. Now I'm only one side away from having a complete Pandorica! Very happy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.historicalproductionsinc.com
djdwtw101785

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2014-12-03

PostSubject: Re: A HUGE assortment of Doctor Who Toys and Action Figures...   Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:51 pm

This is great I managed to get some hard to find figures & sets. Thank you Whona
I hope that you be able to get more in soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
djdwtw101785

PostSubject: Re: A HUGE assortment of Doctor Who Toys and Action Figures...   Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:11 pm

Questions
The judoon captain is that a brown skin or grey skin????
I have the grey skin & would like to get a brown skin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: A HUGE assortment of Doctor Who Toys and Action Figures...   Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:22 pm

I paid a horrendous price for the 9th/10th Doctor TARDIS play set years ago. I saw the one they had here, if I had not already bought it it would have ben mine yesterday afternoon when I saw it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
djdwtw101785

PostSubject: Re: A HUGE assortment of Doctor Who Toys and Action Figures...   Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:26 pm

Bob1963 wrote:
I paid a horrendous price for the 9th/10th Doctor TARDIS play set years ago.  I saw the one they had here, if I had not already bought it it would have ben mine yesterday afternoon when I saw it.

I got one 5 yrs ago for $400 at the time it was worth it cuz I thought I would never have a chance to see another. I know the reissued ones went for about $120. But the old here is $99 I'm very surprised on that price. Cuz that a extremely hard to find set
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whooz

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2017-04-24

PostSubject: Re: A HUGE assortment of Doctor Who Toys and Action Figures...   Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:30 pm

I sold my playset some time ago, and unfortunately, can't afford to get a replacement one. And I don't have the space for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: A HUGE assortment of Doctor Who Toys and Action Figures...   Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:15 pm

Mine is still in its original packaging safely on the shelf. Had they released a classic series console room it would be on display open for sure/. I think I paid $280 or $300 for mine. I was at work at the hospital and I had my hand on the purchase button and the emergency phone rang. I pushed the purchase button as I answered the phone (we had an emergency and I did not get back on line till later) and saw I bought the thing (I had it in my cart and was pondering the cost) Even so It is now long paid off and its mine so I am happy but other wise for $99 it would have been mine Thursday afternoon for sure
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattmanw54301

Number of posts : 1248
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: A HUGE assortment of Doctor Who Toys and Action Figures...   Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:53 pm

I snagged the 7th Doctor single carded in beige coat!!! Yay!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luck4unow

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: A HUGE assortment of Doctor Who Toys and Action Figures...   Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:34 pm

I just grabbed the 4th Doctor Genesis of the Daleks Set. I can't believe it!!!!!

I missed out on the original release and have literally searched the world the past two years for it.

Thanks WHONA! This is a childhood dream come true! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brain of Davros

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: A HUGE assortment of Doctor Who Toys and Action Figures...   Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:51 pm

Any Timelords?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FUNCHOMCLALA

Number of posts : 1358
Registration date : 2007-02-06

PostSubject: Re: A HUGE assortment of Doctor Who Toys and Action Figures...   Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:38 pm

What a wonderful series.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A HUGE assortment of Doctor Who Toys and Action Figures...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Product Discussion :: Toys & Releases-
Jump to: