Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 

I Waited....... I Waited.....For Yooouu... Character Options

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brain of Davros

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: I Waited....... I Waited.....For Yooouu... Character Options   Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:10 pm

And I'm getting turned into a Cyberman for my patience.

Please make new 5" figures or release the license to someone who will.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thun

Number of posts : 1249
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: I Waited....... I Waited.....For Yooouu... Character Options   Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:19 pm

I feel your pain. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogue

Number of posts : 921
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: I Waited....... I Waited.....For Yooouu... Character Options   Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:48 am

I thought there was an announcement that CO were going to make a 13th Doctor figure? Of course that may not be out for quite a while Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SirPrize

Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: I Waited....... I Waited.....For Yooouu... Character Options   Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:51 am

I suppose it all depends on retailers wanting figures.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
djdwtw101785

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2014-12-03

PostSubject: Re: I Waited....... I Waited.....For Yooouu... Character Options   Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:32 am

I decided since there been no new dw action figures in the works yet
I been working hunting down figures I don't have like older classic dw figures
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob1963

Number of posts : 1039
Registration date : 2012-01-06

PostSubject: Re: I Waited....... I Waited.....For Yooouu... Character Options   Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:39 pm

C O is a lost cause for me, sorry to say but I am putting my money in Eaglemoss to get the figures the C O should but never gave us plus many more as they seem to be staying current with NuWHo.

In fact Eaglemoss has already released many of the same figures C O did. IF they stay in business for another 3 to 5 years at the rate they are going I will feel like the kid in the candy store
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brain of Davros

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: I Waited....... I Waited.....For Yooouu... Character Options   Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:25 pm

Especially if they do companions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mysterylad

Number of posts : 1659
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: I Waited....... I Waited.....For Yooouu... Character Options   Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:18 am

With no new 5" DW product on shelves, I've been putting all my toy collecting dollars into filling gaps in my DC Universe Classics collection, as well as keeping up with Marvel Legends and the Star Wars "Black Series." It's been fun, but it's just not the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cmichaelhall.com
pixletwin

Number of posts : 2705
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: I Waited....... I Waited.....For Yooouu... Character Options   Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:48 pm

Despite the rate at which releases have dried up, I am still hungry for PROPER 5 inch scale figures.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob1963

Number of posts : 1039
Registration date : 2012-01-06

PostSubject: Re: I Waited....... I Waited.....For Yooouu... Character Options   Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:55 pm

I've spent some of my C O money on catching up on Titan Comics as well as some Non Doctor Who Australian VDs of TV shows from down under I like.

I don't se any more 5 inch figures coming until after the 13th Doctor debuts and as I wont be watching I wont be buying any figures post this years Christmas Special (if they are even made)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thun

Number of posts : 1249
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: I Waited....... I Waited.....For Yooouu... Character Options   Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:47 am

pixletwin wrote:
Despite the rate at which releases have dried up, I am still hungry for PROPER 5 inch scale figures.

/\ THIS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I Waited....... I Waited.....For Yooouu... Character Options
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Product Discussion :: Toys & Releases-
Jump to: