Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 

Survival and The Daleks soundtracks to be released

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hispro

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Survival and The Daleks soundtracks to be released   Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:39 pm

It's beginning to show up on other websites that both Tristram Cary's score to "The Daleks" and Dominic Glynn's "Survival" is to be released by Silva Screen on September 15. Glad to see the Doctor Who Soundtracks range is continuing. Hopefully Who NA will be able to get these.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.historicalproductionsinc.com
hispro

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Survival and The Daleks soundtracks to be released   Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:34 pm

Cover art for the two releases:

The Daleks (Tristram Cary)

Survival (Dominic Glynn)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.historicalproductionsinc.com
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 6348
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Survival and The Daleks soundtracks to be released   Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:38 pm

Awesome! Can't wait!! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob1963

Number of posts : 1051
Registration date : 2012-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Survival and The Daleks soundtracks to be released   Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:53 pm

Ah so there is more music out there. Glad to hear it I really enjoyed these. I had hoped for more stuff from the JN-T era but I think it was assumed that the masters were lost. The closest one can get otherwise to it is the music score on some of the Big Finish audios. Hopefully there will be some scores from Tristan's other Dr. Who adventures included
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whooz

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2017-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Survival and The Daleks soundtracks to be released   Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:23 pm

There was the Devil's Planets 3 CD set that was released a number of years ago. I was able to snag one and those tracks are now on my MP-3 library list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob1963

Number of posts : 1051
Registration date : 2012-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Survival and The Daleks soundtracks to be released   Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:39 am

I may have missed that one as I don't see it on my shelf. have lots of others though including BBC Radiophonic work shop releases, The Tenth Planet Release as well as the 50th anniversary 4 CD set and all the ones from Mark Ayers that were done from the early 90's onwards
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Survival and The Daleks soundtracks to be released
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Product Discussion :: Audios, Books & Comics-
Jump to: