Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 

Just read the Third Doctor Range of Comics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bob1963

Number of posts : 1019
Registration date : 2012-01-06

PostSubject: Just read the Third Doctor Range of Comics   Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:23 am

I don't think I have read any comics since I stopped buying Doctor Who Magazine in the late 1998 or 199 time frame.  I will say this was well written. Nicely placed after "The Three Doctors" but before "The Green Death".  

Nice to see that included were Corporal Bell and Sergeant Osgood to flesh out UNIT.  I wont spoil the plot of those who may still choose to read it but it was a good 70's Dr. Who story nicely written.

Now the only possible detractors are the covers which offer all threw companions Elizabeth Shaw, Jo Grant and Sarah Jane Smith.

Hopefully there will be more of these on the way.

Next I need to go threw all 5 Tom Baker ones.  Still recommend for any fan of the classic series of Doctor Who
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattmanw54301

Number of posts : 1246
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Just read the Third Doctor Range of Comics   Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:27 pm

I agree. It really captured the feel of a 70s UNIT story. And some great plot twists!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob1963

Number of posts : 1019
Registration date : 2012-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Just read the Third Doctor Range of Comics   Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:53 am

I need to sit down and read the fourth Doctor ones as well one of these days as I have them sitting next to me on the table. I did break down and buy the Eighth Doctor ones from WHONA a few minutes ago
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Just read the Third Doctor Range of Comics
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Product Discussion :: Audios, Books & Comics-
Jump to: