Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 

The New 13th Doctor - Time for a Time Lady?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Rogue

Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: The New 13th Doctor - Time for a Time Lady?    Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:16 pm

I think it's only the first episode of the new season that will be 60 minutes. Then the rest are 50 minutes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob1963

Number of posts : 1051
Registration date : 2012-01-06

PostSubject: Re: The New 13th Doctor - Time for a Time Lady?    Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:45 pm

And that is assuming every episode actually runs to 50 minutes. I am betting its a 50 minute time slot and we will have shows that run between 42 and 46 minutes any way.

Still with only 10 episodes its not much of a season, blink and you will miss it.

I have come to realize that I get more Doctor Who over the past 20 years from Big Finish than I do from the BBC.

Looked at the radio log I keep for my Big Finish listening ( I know that's silly but when I restarted listening to BF again in June 2012 after a five year gap I started to keep a diary listing the date of every BF production I listen to).

I average 43 weeks of first run Doctor Who from Big Finish while 11 weeks from the BBC In an attempt at continuity I listen and watch at the same time every week (Saturday for BBC-TV) and late Sunday evening early Monday morning for Big Finish.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

The New 13th Doctor - Time for a Time Lady?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Discussion-
Jump to: