Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 

RIP Richard Hatch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 6108
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: RIP Richard Hatch   Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:23 pm

Aww mannn...  Sad

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/richard-hatch-dead-battlestar-galactica-star-captain-apollo-dies-1201980779/

so sad...

I'd met him several times...always gracious and wonderful.  Thanks for keeping the flame going for BSG all those years with the comics, the books, and the push for a new BSG.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: RIP Richard Hatch   Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:58 pm

WHOAH! affraid I was just watching him last week in the theatrical release of BattleStar Galactica. That is so sad, he was great.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9535
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: RIP Richard Hatch   Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:32 pm

I haven't come by to talk about this yet.  But this sucks.  He was an amazing fan and actor.  He was great.  What I love about the way he did both his roles in the Battlestar Galactica shows is that both Captain Apollo and Tom Zerek were heroes in their own eyes.  They always did what they believed was right.  It takes a great actor to do that, and Richard Hatch was a great actor.  I will miss his work.

and FRAK CANCER!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RIP Richard Hatch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Life, the Universe and Everything :: Life, the Universe, and Everything Else you want to talk about...-
Jump to: