Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 

For sale: 24 loose rare 5" DW figures! CHEAP!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scary

Number of posts : 7483
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: For sale: 24 loose rare 5" DW figures! CHEAP!   Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:36 pm

Hey guys!

So I feel like this is the last slimming down of my collection now. I can fit all of my figures into one biscuit tin now, and all of them are just my favourite nostalgic childhood figures. The rest are these, and although they're cool, they're only collecting dust and could instead help me financially whilst going to a better home to one of you guys!

Before I put these on eBay, I wanted to offer them to my friends on WhoNA first. I know these are probably figures most people have, but if that's the case then these still serve as good custom fodder!

I'm open to either selling this as one big job lot if someone wants them all (make me an offer via PM!) or I am glad to sell them separately as follows:

-1st Doctor (11 Docs set) = 9.99
-2nd Doctor (Tomb of the Cybies) = 9.99
-4th Doctor (Pyramids) = 14.99
-4th Doctor body (Seeds of Doom, 11 Docs set) = 9.99
-5th Doctor (11 Docs set) = 9.99
-6th Doctor (Classic Wave 1) = 9.99
-7th Doctor (11 Docs set) = 9.99
-7th Doctor body (Remembrance - please bear in mind that the peg for the head has been snapped off, however a 7th Doc head will still fit in and stay there near enough perfectly) = 9.99
-8th Doctor (11 Docs set) = 14.99
-War Doctor (first release + I changed his left hand to an open 4th Doctor one) = 19.99
-9th Doctor (SDCC green shirt) = 9.99
-10th Doctor = 4.99
-11th Doctor (Series 6) = 4.99
-11th Doctor (purple tweed, Time of the Doctor) = 14.99
-12th Doctor (purple shirt) = 9.99
-Martha Jones = 4.99
-Silent (closed mouth, flesh coloured - not grey)
-10th Doctor spacesuit (head is removable) = 4.99
-The Master (Roger Delgado) = 9.99
-Sarah Jane Smith = 4.99
-Cyber Controller = 4.99
-Ace (Silver Nemesis release but with Remembrance backpack) = 14.99
-Primeval dude = 4.99
-Mickey Smith

I have deliberately priced all of these to be cheaper than the current listings on eBay UK, so these are all bargains! Snap them up whilst you can! Please note as well that figures will come as they appear in the photo. If you want some closer looks, let me know and I can send you some more photos!

Postage I would price at 4.00 per figure and then an extra +1.00 per added figure (so postage for one figure would be 4.00, two would be 5.00, three would be 6.00, and so on). But as I said, I'm also willing to sell this as one big lot if someone makes an offer!

PayPal payments only please!

Cheers in advance guys! cheers

~Scary
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scary

Number of posts : 7483
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: For sale: 24 loose rare 5" DW figures! CHEAP!   Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:13 pm

Updated! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

For sale: 24 loose rare 5" DW figures! CHEAP!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Product Discussion :: Doctor Who Trading-
Jump to: