Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 

Show off your Eaglemoss figurines!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 6372
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Eaglemoss figurines!!!   Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:57 pm

...and then today, my Voord arrived.  Love, love, love it!!  

Last edited by SeaDevil on Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Eaglemoss figurines!!!   Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:18 pm

...and today, the Tritovore arrived.  

That fills in all the gaps in the regular issues for me.  Just missing the Beast and the subscription-only Rare Daleks from issue 4 and up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Eaglemoss figurines!!!   Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:32 pm

Azal arrived today...and he was worth the wait.

"I'm ready for my close-up..."

maybe its because he's a Daemon, but I had a helluva time getting a clear pic of his face...

Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Eaglemoss figurines!!!   Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:48 am

Alpha Centauri arrived today!

The next one...Dalek Caan...is on its way...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Eaglemoss figurines!!!   Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:31 pm

I've updated all the Doctor collection photos on the front page, except for the 10th Doctor...I'll add the Tritovore and Chantho along with the upcoming Dalek Caan and Professor Yana once the latter two are released.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Eaglemoss figurines!!!   Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:21 pm

My custom Dalek Sec...such as it is...

not paying over $100 for something I can paint myself for $4...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Eaglemoss figurines!!!   Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:13 pm

Dalek Caan arrived today!  Amazing detail on him.  Love it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Eaglemoss figurines!!!   Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:42 pm

My scoopy Embryo Technician Dalek came today, and I gotta say I love it even more...cuz they dirtied it up...

...worth every penny to me.  Smile

Last edited by SeaDevil on Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Eaglemoss figurines!!!   Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:45 pm

Here's a new pic of my Dalek Army...

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Bob1963

Number of posts : 1058
Registration date : 2012-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Eaglemoss figurines!!!   Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:10 pm

Very nice pictures, some of those I have not yet gotten my greedy little hands on yet (Dalek Kann, Master (Delgado), The Trillovite and the Power Dalek.  But I can cheerfully report my Yeti, Wheel in Space Cybermen and Destroyer (Fennric) arrived at Heathrow Airport early this morning on it's way to America
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Eaglemoss figurines!!!   Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:29 pm

Thanks, Bob!

My Yeti, and also Professor Yana, are on their way to me from the UK as well. Once here, I'll update my Second and Tenth Doctor collection pics on the first page.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Eaglemoss figurines!!!   Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:59 pm

Am I the only one to notice that the price of these figures even getting them from the UK has started to rise. My last order I paid a certain price for some of them and then noticed that the same seller had increased the price of some of them by 5 pounds sterling each.

Also took advantage again of Eaglemoss USA's 30% off sale to fill in some more of the minor holes in my collection that I had never gotten around to picking up before which included the Slitheen special
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Eaglemoss figurines!!!   Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:58 pm

Bob1963 wrote:
Am I the only one to notice that the price of these figures even getting them from the UK has started to rise.  My last order I paid a certain price for some of them and then noticed that the same seller had increased the price of some of them by 5 pounds sterling each.

I know exactly which seller you're speaking of. I only use them as a backup from my primary source who charges retail price...so I just preorder from them.

Still...they have, in general, gone up a couple times over the last year or two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Eaglemoss figurines!!!   Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:10 pm

How I wish I could get these from WHONA. I need to go back and look threw flea bay one of these days.

I am glad that I get the vast majority of them from the USA or USA sellers but there comes a point where things are too expensive I just walk away. For example the prices of some of those rare Daleks in Pounds Sterling just makes me gag.

A pity I cant give my money to WHONA for these alas I decided to do some catching up on TITAN Comics so I gave to them any way.

When my old HAL-9000 computer crashed back in May I lost all my web links to places like the UK home of Robby the Robot and a few others. I should stop being lazy and search them out again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Eaglemoss figurines!!!   Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:09 pm

Yeah...those rare ones can be a killer...

Fortunately, I got the Master Plan Supreme, the Invasion of Earth Saucer Commander, and the Oswin Dalek rather cheaply.  I did pay $77 US for the Power Embryo Scoop Technician, but I HAD to have that one...its the definitive Second Doctor Dalek in my opinion.  I made my own Dalek Sec.

I really want that Chase Mechanus Dalek though...

*sigh*
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Eaglemoss figurines!!!   Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:17 pm

I have a bunch of the rare Daleks I bought over the past 2 years (before they became expensive) Having the Character Options 5 inch Daleks makes it not be a super priority to pay that much for one lump of clay. I do pick them off it I can get a good deal.

Just wish we had a US distributor. This reminds me of ordering Who Merchandise back in the 19980's when you had to mail order EVERYTHING from the UK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Eaglemoss figurines!!!   Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:25 am

I received my Yeti in the mail today...very nice...

I updated my Second Doctor collection pic on the first page...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Eaglemoss figurines!!!   Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:15 pm

That is a very big figurine for sure, Looks great
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Eaglemoss figurines!!!   Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:13 pm

Professor Yana arrived today!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Eaglemoss figurines!!!   Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm

"I am The Master..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Eaglemoss figurines!!!   Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:20 pm

With having recently gotten Professor Yana, Dalek Caan, painted my own Dalek Sec, and filling in the gaps with the Tritovore and Chantho...I updated my 10th Doctor collection on the first page.

Just missing The Beast special (and a genuine Dalek Sec  Wink ).
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Eaglemoss figurines!!!   Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:51 pm

look very good cant wait to get my Yeti and such. Its funny I go out of town on a Saturday Morning for a weeks vacation an naturally they attempt to deliver a hour after I left
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Eaglemoss figurines!!!   Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:20 pm

Sharaz Jek arrived today...so finally the Fifth Doctor has a new addition to the collection.  I updated the Fifth Doctor collection pic on the first page.

He looks fantastic.  I don't know why it took so long to make him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Eaglemoss figurines!!!   Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:28 pm

Eaglemoss USA now has the Yeti for those in need of it. No other new figures were put on offer and no restocks of currently out of stock figures
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Eaglemoss figurines!!!   Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:28 pm

Here he is...

You know him...you love him...

May I present...The Space Pig Pilot...!!!!!!!!  cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Show off your Eaglemoss figurines!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Collecting-
Jump to: