Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 

New set/figure of 10th doctor in tux

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Scary

Number of posts : 7483
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: New set/figure of 10th doctor in tux   Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:46 pm

I hope Tux Ten still happens! It was always one I wanted when I was younger as it was his look in two of my fave stories, 'Rise of the Cybermen/Age of Steel' and 'Voyage of the Damned.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
djdwtw101785

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2014-12-03

PostSubject: Re: New set/figure of 10th doctor in tux   Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:57 pm

I just heard on the save 5in doctor who figures Facebook page that the new figures & Tardis set is being released they even had a picture of them all in boxes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SirPrize

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: New set/figure of 10th doctor in tux   Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:54 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Retro_Panda

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: New set/figure of 10th doctor in tux   Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:52 am

djdwtw101785 wrote:
I just heard on the save 5in doctor who figures  Facebook page that the new figures & Tardis set is being released  they even had a picture of them all in boxes

Awesome thanks for the info, did they happen to mention an estimated time frame?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SirPrize

PostSubject: Re: New set/figure of 10th doctor in tux   Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:12 am

Retro_Panda wrote:
djdwtw101785 wrote:
I just heard on the save 5in doctor who figures  Facebook page that the new figures & Tardis set is being released  they even had a picture of them all in boxes

Awesome thanks for the info, did they happen to mention an estimated time frame?

According to Al Dewar... "soon".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skifflebits

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2015-12-02

PostSubject: Re: New set/figure of 10th doctor in tux   Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:01 pm

But UK only, right? Those of us in the US -- like, say, WhoNA -- are out of luck?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pixletwin

Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: New set/figure of 10th doctor in tux   Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:28 pm

skifflebits wrote:
But UK only, right?  Those of us in the US -- like, say, WhoNA -- are out of luck?

That is how I interpret it. Means we may need to create a buddy thread. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr_WhoTMNTfan

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2015-08-29

PostSubject: Re: New set/figure of 10th doctor in tux   Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:02 pm

I think the US is getting the 10th doctor Tardis playset as we never got it when it originally was released. just not getting the figures. But its still a load of crap. I think I am sticking with Titans Vinyls for my doctor who needs UT doesn't cut it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skifflebits

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2015-12-02

PostSubject: Re: New set/figure of 10th doctor in tux   Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:04 pm

Honestly, the load of crap is that UT keeps changing its story and won't give us a straight answer.

If WhoNA gets them from CO, though, I honestly don't care, even if they are a bit more expensive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pixletwin

Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: New set/figure of 10th doctor in tux   Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:11 pm

Ditto. I'll pay extra (for the Capaldi variants).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SirPrize

PostSubject: Re: New set/figure of 10th doctor in tux   Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:15 am

Dr_WhoTMNTfan wrote:
I think the US is getting the 10th doctor Tardis playset as we never got it when it originally was released. just not getting the figures. But its still a load of crap. I think I am sticking with Titans Vinyls for my doctor who needs UT doesn't cut it

Unless I'm mistaken, in the "infamous" tweet discussion that was later deleted, they did say that all 4 products were cancelled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogue

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: New set/figure of 10th doctor in tux   Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:50 pm

Thanks SirPrize! At least we now see that these are going to be made.

That's really too bad if UT won't bother with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chuzzlewit

Number of posts : 3860
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: New set/figure of 10th doctor in tux   Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:09 pm

I am certain WHONA will do everything in their power to come through for us. My family and I are willing to sacrifice whatever we need if it must be brought in at a higher price, but I was truly hoping we could affordably get two, so we could boil and pop on head and replace with the Rassilon / Narrator figure head to make a James Bond custom figure.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

New set/figure of 10th doctor in tux
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Product Discussion :: Toys & Releases-
Jump to: