Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 

Titan Vinyls for Trade/Sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Titan Vinyls for Trade/Sale   Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:35 am

Hey there!

Just back from NYCC where I picked up a few Titan Vinyl figures. I wasn't all that interested in the "Good Man" set outside of getting a Curator. I bought one box on Thursday and pulled a Dorium. I pulled another box on Friday... and also got a Dorium!

I also picked up a couple of the Titan Star Trek vinyls as well. Had pretty good luck there, no rares, but I did manage to get 4 of the 1/20 figures. But I drew Two of the same Kirks. When I went back to the Titan table to trade (something I've been able to do for at least the last two conventions) for open figures/other people's trades, I was told "There were none open." When I pointed out that there were 4 Star Trek figures (All 2/20) out on top of the box and a whole bunch of Doctor Who figures from various waves (including the elusive Curator!) I was told they were for "display." There were trades happening, but apparently only for other blind boxes and not for opens. Maybe this changed today. Slightly chagrined, I left and didn't attempt to get back to Titan to see if they were more lax at end of day. (I did notice they only 2 boxes of the Trek vinyls on the table, compared to 10 for the Good Man set, so I wonder if the Trek figures weren't moving all that fast.)

This is all a very long preamble to say... I have a couple figures to trade:

11th Doctor "Good Man" Collection
2x Dorium (Will trade for a curator, River Song or Idris/$8+shipping to buy)

Star Trek "Where No Man Has Gone Before" Collection
1x Kirk in Standard Gold Uniform (Will trade Spock, McCoy, Khan, Sulu, Scotty, Chapel or Balok OR for a Curator/$8+shipping to buy)

I'll be adding some of my older Titan Vinyls in the coming days, so do please check back

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Titan Vinyls for Trade/Sale
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Product Discussion :: Doctor Who Trading-
Jump to: