Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 

DWM 504 Alternate Covers (will we be able to choose?)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whoozier

Number of posts : 559
Registration date : 2013-07-31

PostSubject: DWM 504 Alternate Covers (will we be able to choose?)   Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:39 pm

[img][/img] I just saw a post that has four different covers of the Cybermen for the upcoming issue #504, and was wondering, does WhoNA expect to get all 4 and will we be able to choose which one?

I personally want the one with the Revenge Cyber on the cover.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
canyonwolf

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWM 504 Alternate Covers (will we be able to choose?)   Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:26 am

Thanks for the heads up Whoozier....Keith & Jany, I am in for one of each cover variant.

Is there any way to reserve a set of four in advance? maybe a pre-order listing of some kind? or is that not an option until Whona knows the cover count for each variant?

Thanks in advance---CW
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whoozier

PostSubject: Re: DWM 504 Alternate Covers (will we be able to choose?)   Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:21 pm

Just ordered my copy (listed as cover B) and also a McCoy and Dalek two pack. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Who North America

Number of posts : 5642
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: DWM 504 Alternate Covers (will we be able to choose?)   Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:27 pm

We got all 4 covers in, so you can pick and choose your prefs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://whona.realtvboard.com
Whoozier

PostSubject: Re: DWM 504 Alternate Covers (will we be able to choose?)   Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:50 pm

I checked my tracking and it says "undeliverable as addressed" I am hoping it is just one of the new carriers that is unsure rather than it going back to Indy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Who North America

Number of posts : 5642
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: DWM 504 Alternate Covers (will we be able to choose?)   Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:58 pm

It shipped via US Postal Service. Call your post office, otherwise it will be returned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://whona.realtvboard.com
Whoozier

PostSubject: Re: DWM 504 Alternate Covers (will we be able to choose?)   Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:00 pm

My package arrived at the end of the day today! Have some serious Cyber reading to do this evening, after I take my Dalek and McCoy out of the package!

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9510
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: DWM 504 Alternate Covers (will we be able to choose?)   Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:06 am

I am understandably thrilled with this issue!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whoozier

PostSubject: Re: DWM 504 Alternate Covers (will we be able to choose?)   Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:35 pm

Ronpur wrote:
I am understandably thrilled with this issue!!

I was a bit disappointed we didn't get a poster of the four covers all together, or art cards. The Daleks had a nice bumper issue for them, is all I am saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
squishy

Number of posts : 2155
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: DWM 504 Alternate Covers (will we be able to choose?)   Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:31 pm

The last time there was that "every Dalek ever" cover the poster ended up coming out two or three issues later.  Just wait and it may still happen.

Or order extra copies and cut and tape covers to make your own poster. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile

DWM 504 Alternate Covers (will we be able to choose?)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Product Discussion :: Audios, Books & Comics-
Jump to: