Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 

Anyone have the WEREWOLF and some Marvel Legends handy?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iron-Cow

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Anyone have the WEREWOLF and some Marvel Legends handy?   Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:45 pm

Ages ago, I sold off my Doctor Who WEREWOLF figure. Now I'm thinking of tracking one down for a custom figure project.

If anyone out there happens to have both the Werewolf and some Marvel Legends figures, could you post a pic of the two together? I'm curious to see if I could use the Werewolf for a 6" scaled custom.

Thanks!

Matt
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ironcowprod.com
Brain of Davros

Number of posts : 1039
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have the WEREWOLF and some Marvel Legends handy?   Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:10 am

lol I remember when WhoNA had over 500 Werewolves in stock and weren't selling but then one day poof they were gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron-Cow

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have the WEREWOLF and some Marvel Legends handy?   Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:13 am

Yeah! Totally remember that as well! They've pretty much disappeared from eBay as well.

It's all good, though. Turns out the figure is WAY too big for my project, so I don't need the pics any longer. Hopefully I can find a use for the figure some other time.
Back to top Go down
Blackarrow

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2015-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have the WEREWOLF and some Marvel Legends handy?   Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:02 pm

There's still a few on Ebay, both loose and MIP, but at the moment they're all UK listings. Not a big deal, just costs a bit more to ship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skifflebits

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2015-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have the WEREWOLF and some Marvel Legends handy?   Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:04 pm

Can I ask what the project is, IC?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron-Cow

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have the WEREWOLF and some Marvel Legends handy?   Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:08 pm

skifflebits wrote:
Can I ask what the project is, IC?

It's actually not for anything Doctor Who related.

I'm working on a series of 6" scaled Marvel Legends NEW MUTANTS custom action figures, and was hoping I could use the Werewolf for parts for Wolfsbane. Unfortunately the Werewolf is just WAY too gigantic... but I think the Hobbit 3.75" Warg figure will work instead!

Back to top Go down
skifflebits

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2015-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have the WEREWOLF and some Marvel Legends handy?   Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:26 pm

Sounds cool!

There was also that old McFarlane werewolf figure, if that helps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnPertwee

Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have the WEREWOLF and some Marvel Legends handy?   Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:42 pm

There is a Marvel Legends Werewolf by Night figure that could be of use.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron-Cow

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have the WEREWOLF and some Marvel Legends handy?   Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:19 am

JohnPertwee wrote:
There is a Marvel Legends Werewolf by Night figure that could be of use.

Thanks! I ended up getting an old ToyBiz Vermin figure, since that was cheaper. But, since it's also 5" scale, it might work great for a 6" scaled teen character. Here's hoping!
Back to top Go down
CGren123

Number of posts : 2363
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have the WEREWOLF and some Marvel Legends handy?   Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:24 am

Be sure to post pictures!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Anyone have the WEREWOLF and some Marvel Legends handy?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Product Discussion :: Toys & Releases-
Jump to: