Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 

Eaglemoss Question

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brain of Davros

Number of posts : 1040
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:35 am

Love the pics Ice. Do you have the Tardis and Emperor Dalek?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Worrier II

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2014-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:02 pm

Brain of Davros wrote:
Love the pics Ice. Do you have the Tardis and Emperor Dalek?

Sadly no....but I am getting there slowly.
I originally intended to collect the Doctors, Cybermen and then 1 foe for each Doctor (Not including the Cybermen) So 1 = Sensorite, 2 = Quarke and then it all fell apart for 3 as I cannot decide which is the best...Silurian, Sea Devil or Draconian and if they produce an Ogron then I am really up the creek without the paddle.

Last edited by Ice Worrier II on Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob1963

Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2012-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:07 pm

I have the TARDIS on the way to me from Eaglemoss along with the Emperor from 2005's Parting of the Ways and I just ordered from another UK based retailer the Quark (last one in stock) and the Emperor Dalek from Evil of the Daleks. The Quark had been out of stock for weeks and only came back into stock on Sunday and now its gone already

Sadly it was $59.00 for the two figures alone plus international postage.

God let WHONA start to carry these again I cant afford to keep importing them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Worrier II

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:11 pm

I gave up ordering direct from Eaglemoss due to a 3 month+ wait for the figures to be delivered hence why I have 2 spare Doctors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:23 pm

I ordered from them on a Thursday and had the package in a week. Now they just had a holiday weekend there that ended on Monday and due to there impressive sale price I ordered twice over the last weekend with there big sale,. Of which started on Thursday in the USA but received there newsletter announcing it on Sunday Night. Some of those figures such as the TARDIS and The Emperor Dalek (2005) are quite heavy and free postage is always welcome. Its not line I need to have them in a few days but three months seems like a long wait. Did they tell you why it took so long

My recent order from another UK retailer for The Quark and Emperor Dalek came out to $91 with international postage. Sadly I cant keep ordering from this company as its just to expensive but it was the only place with The Quark in stock and the only place I saw offering the Emperor Dalek (1967)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Worrier II

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:39 pm

For the McCoy they apologised profusely and let me keep figure although I had told them that I had cancelled the order and had had a refund, with McGann I did not cancel but got fed up with waiting.

I usually get my figurines from "Redhotcomics" on Ebay as a regular customer I get 10% off but that gets eaten up by the postage but at least they sell at the retail price, unlike other sites which I will not name that sell at double + price and expect postage as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:02 pm

Yeah I wont name the place I bought from either, some of there figures are close to UK retail prices but others are very expensive for example they have a lot of the subscriber specials in stock with the magazines and are very expensive. Still they do seem to have stock on many figures Eaglemoss no longer even lists on there web site. They do list out of stock items so the figures that are not listed must be deleted unless I am mistaken

Still Now that I have the Quark and the 1967 Emperor on order I am going to take a chill pill for a while
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Worrier II

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:29 pm

Yes the Quark is my next quest...but it can wait a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:31 pm

Ice Worrier II wrote:
Yes the Quark is my next quest...but it can wait a while.

The Quest is the Quest. . . .

But yes now I know where I can find the expensive "subscription exclusives" I can wait for a while before I spend more on figurines
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colbster

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:09 pm

Where can I find a list of everything they have and will release? I am interested in only the classic figures. I didn't know there was a Pyramids Mummy until today. I thought I only needed two more, but I need about 6.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:03 pm

A third party U.K. based web site has MANY of l the figures listed in and in stock (some VERY expensive + VERY expensive international postage) that have been deleated on the Eaglemoss web site. I also prefer the classic series figurines as well. As for pre orders they have a "Wheel in Space" Cyberman coming as well as a Vervoid from "Trial of a Time Lord".

I Need to get the Axon man from "Claws of Axos" as well as the Dalek from "Planet of the Daleks" as well as the coming soon Death to the Daleks machine gun Dalek. A" Moonbase" and "Revenge" Cyberman.

Plus I also need to get Doctors 1,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 11 and The War Doctor but those will not be allowed to go out of stock as are many of the Special Subscriber releases that are Daleks from the classic series.

Fortunately I have a shelf full of Character Options 5.5 Daleks so I can wait it out. I just wont pay $70 for a special release Dalek its just to much and one has to draw the line some where
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:04 pm

Oh and a Monoid from "The Ark" is also coming soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:58 am

and to follow up I received my massive order that left London on Saturday and arrived while I was at work. They forgot to include the emperor Dalek from Parting of the Way in 2007 and send the wrong Dalek instead. I emailed them about the mistake even including a picture of the wrong item along with the inventory they sent with the package. Lets see how they handle this one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:43 pm

and just to follow it up I was emailed by Eaglemoss this morning and they are sending the correct figure The Dalek Emperor from The Parting of the Ways today and I should have it with in 10 days. Problem solved
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:04 pm

Received the special issue Experimental Robot K-1 from "Robot" today. This is one very impressive figure and is very large to the point that it could be displayed along side my Character Options 5-5 series and fit right in
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Worrier II

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:12 am

Bob1963 wrote:
and just to follow it up I was emailed by Eaglemoss this morning and they are sending the correct figure The Dalek Emperor from The Parting of the Ways today and I should have it with in 10 days. Problem solved

Excellent News. Hope it does not take too long to arrive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:40 am

Well they shipped it Monday so it will be here no doubt next Monday The Dalek Emperor (2005) is a big statue)

And just in the post from London today was The Quark from "The Dominators" (1969) and the Emperor from "The Evil of the Daleks" (1967). Both are very impressive figures but the Emperor is slighty let down as he looks so much better on the set with all the cables connected to him than he does as a standalone figure.

Still I commend Eaglemoss on its decision to make more one off figures from the 1960's-80's than Character Options ever did with its 5-5 line
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:54 pm

Finally received my Emperor Dalek from The Parting of the Ways (2007) from Eaglemoss today just before work. Now this is one big figure, it almost can fit on my head as a hat piece its so large.

Sadly I had to email them back to say they forgot to include the magazine that was supposed to come with it but its all good and will get here in the end
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brain of Davros

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:36 pm

I heard there was no book with the Emperor Dalek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:57 pm

You appear to be correct. I just checked there web site and it does not have a book, feeling kinda stupid now, well at least I wise nice when I emailed them and said they forgot to include it instead of being a twat about it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brain of Davros

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:43 pm

Wish I knew when new figures are available on their site
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:07 pm

You have to keep checking there site every day, that's how I new they were having a sale on one of there bank holidays a few weeks back, I saved a bundle on some of them.

You can find a list of what's coming up soon on one of the toy lists I stumbled across a while back which include a Mechanoid, a Monoid and a Vervoid to name a few.

When I order I try and get around 3 at a time so I can take advantage of the free shipping on orders over $50 US Dollars
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brain of Davros

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:26 pm

I use this site

http://merchandise.thedoctorwhosite.co.uk/category/magazine/doctor-who-figurine-collection/

Ooooo the Fly guy is issue 81,nice!

Classics Sontaran too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:29 pm

That is the one I was talking about
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Worrier II

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:56 am

Just managed to bag issue 72 & 73 Wooden Cyberman & Quark both for 18 and free postage.
Shall use the Quark as a Template for a 5 Inch version.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Eaglemoss Question
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Product Discussion :: Toys & Releases-
Jump to: